编程介的小学生 2017-08-27 16:11 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 668
已采纳

Josephina and RPG

A role-playing game (RPG and sometimes roleplaying game) is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting or through a process of structured decision-making or character development.

Recently, Josephina is busy playing a RPG named TX3. In this game, M characters are available to by selected by players. In the whole game, Josephina is most interested in the "Challenge Game" part.

The Challenge Game is a team play game. A challenger team is made up of three players, and the three characters used by players in the team are required to be different. At the beginning of the Challenge Game, the players can choose any characters combination as the start team. Then, they will fight with N AI teams one after another. There is a special rule in the Challenge Game: once the challenger team beat an AI team, they have a chance to change the current characters combination with the AI team. Anyway, the challenger team can insist on using the current team and ignore the exchange opportunity. Note that the players can only change the characters combination to the latest defeated AI team. The challenger team get victory only if they beat all the AI teams.

Josephina is good at statistics, and she writes a table to record the winning rate between all different character combinations. She wants to know the maximum winning probability if she always chooses best strategy in the game. Can you help her?

Input

There are multiple test cases. The first line of each test case is an integer M (3 ≤ M ≤ 10), which indicates the number of characters. The following is a matrix T whose size is R × R. R equals to C(M, 3). T(i, j) indicates the winning rate of team i when it is faced with team j. We guarantee that T(i, j) + T(j, i) = 1.0. All winning rates will retain two decimal places. An integer N (1 ≤ N ≤ 10000) is given next, which indicates the number of AI teams. The following line contains N integers which are the IDs (0-based) of the AI teams. The IDs can be duplicated.

Output

For each test case, please output the maximum winning probability if Josephina uses the best strategy in the game. For each answer, an absolute error not more than 1e-6 is acceptable.

Sample Input

0.50 0.50 0.20 0.30
0.50 0.50 0.90 0.40
0.80 0.10 0.50 0.60
0.70 0.60 0.40 0.50
0 1 2
Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答

• threenewbee 2017-09-10 16:11
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面