shunfurh 于 2017.08.31 15:29 提问
- Kevin Bacon
Kevin Norwood Bacon (born July 8, 1958) is an American film and theater actor whose notable roles include Animal House, Diner, Footloose, Flatliners, Wild Things, A Few Good Men, Apollo 13, Mystic River, The Woodsman, Trapped, Friday the 13th, Hollow Man, Tremors, Death Sentence, Frost/Nixon, Crazy, Stupid, Love and X-Men: First Class.
Bacon has won Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards, was nominated for an Emmy Award, and was named by The Guardian as one of the best actors never to have received an Academy Award nomination.
In 2003, Bacon received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
He was good at playing various roles, and every actor or actress having the honor of being a partner to Bacon is well respected.
Not everybody got a chance to be a partner with Bacon, so many people were content if they managed to play a movie with somebody who had played a movie with Bacon. This gave rise to the so-called Bacon numbers. Nowadays, an advanced Bacon numbers have been invented, it also refer to the box office, when box office is larger, the number k is smaller. For example, An actor who has play in a movie with Bacon, with the number about this movie is k, had advanced Bacon number k. An actor who had not played with Bacon but with somebody(the movie they played together has a number k2) with Bacon number k1 obtained Bacon number k1+k2, and so on. Today, nearly every actor wants to know what the smallest advanced Bacon number he or she has. Your task is to write a program that computes advanced Bacon numbers for a given set of actor.
The input file contains a sequence of actors, each scenario consisting of a movie database and a list of names. A scenario begins with the line "p n", where p and n are natural numbers with 1 <= p <= 32000;1 <= n <= 3000.1 <= k <= 100 000. Following this line are p lines containing descriptions of movies (this is the movie database). A movie is played by a line of the following form:
k LastName1, FirstName1, LastName2, Firstname2, . . . : TitleOfTheMovie
The names and the title may contain any ASCII characters between 32 and 126 except commas and colons. There will always be exactly one space character following each comma. The first name may be abbreviated, but the same name will always be written in the same way.
John, Belushi, Karen, Allen, Kevin, Bacon: Animal House
After the p movies follow n lines each containing exactly one name in the same format as in the movie database.
The line "0 0" terminates the input.
No name will consist of more than 40 characters. No line in the input file contains more than 250 characters. In each scenario there will be at most 1100 different actors.
For every scenario first print the number of the scenario in the format shown in the sample output. Then print for every actor name in the list of names their advanced Bacon number based on the movies in the movie database of the scenario. The actors should be output in the order given in the input file. Actors that do not have any relation to Bacon via the movies have advanced Bacon number infinity. Adhere to the format shown in the sample output.
Print a blank line after each case.
3 John, Belushi, Karen, Allen, Kevin, Bacon: Animal House
2 Tom, Hulce, Karen, Allen: Starting Over
1 Hill, Ken, Bob, Stock: kick the ball
John, Belushi: 3
Tom, Hulce: 5
Bob, Stock: infinity
- POJ 2139 Six Degrees of Cowvin Bacon
- Six Degrees of Cowvin Bacon Time Limit: 1000MS Memory Limit: 65536K Total Submissions: 2986 Accepted: 1390 Description The cows have been making movies lately, so they
- Six Degrees of Cowvin Bacon （最短路）
- The cows have been making movies lately, so they are ready to play a variant of the famous game "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon". The game works like this: each cow is considered to be zero degrees of s
- C/B - Six Degrees of Cowvin Bacon(最短路径算法）
- The cows have been making movies lately, so they are ready to play a variant of the famous game "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon". The game works like this: each cow is considered to be zero degrees o
- ZOJ 3532 Kevin Bacon 最短路
- Kevin Bacon Time Limit: 1 Second Memory Limit: 65536 KB Kevin Norwood Bacon (born July 8, 1958) is an American film and theater actor whose notable roles include Animal House, Diner, Footlo
- Of Envy -Francis Bacon
- From : http://www.authorama.com/essays-of-francis-bacon-10.htmlFrancis Bacon (1561-1626) Of Envy THERE be none of the affections, which have been noted to fascinate or bewitch, but love and en
- How To Build CyanogenMod Android (oneplus/bacon) On Linux
- 本文主要是对已经repo sync完所有cm12源码后，对一加手机（oneplus/bacon）Rom编译工作，其他版本可以举一反三。 Nexus 7 (“grouper”)build参考
- Six Degrees of Cowvin Bacon (poj 2139 最短路Floyd)
- 题意：英语太差，读题就读了半小时快哭了 n头牛，m行关系，每一行先输入头数num，紧接着num头牛，这num头牛两两之间距离为1，最后问哪一头牛到其他所有牛距离的平均值最小，ans=到其他所有牛的最短距离之和*100/（n-1）。
- Machine Learning - A Probabilistic Perspective [Kevin P. Murphy]
- 机器学习经典教材 仅限非商业目的 This book will be an essential reference for practitioners of modern machine learning. --David Blei, Princeton University
- Kevin Durant成长之路
- Kevin Durant成长之路by JOHN HUNT Sunday, May 27, 2007在这个世界上，有些人是天生的运动员。但Kevin Durant不是。身高6尺10寸，体重225磅的前锋；在他令人称奇的娴熟技术背后，是整整十年的艰辛。凭着强烈的敬业精神与忘我投入，Durant的篮球生涯逐渐走向辉煌。而这一切的基础，就是短短的一句话：“懈怠的天才，必将为勤奋者所超越。”Taras Br
- 【PDF】《Machine learning A Probabilistic Perspective》 MLAPP；by Kevin Murphy
- 完整版，带目录，机器学习必备经典；大部头要用力啃。 Machine learning A Probabilistic Perspective