编程介的小学生 2017-09-22 04:41 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 594
已采纳

XYZ and Drops

Problem Description
XYZ is playing an interesting game called "drops". It is played on a r∗c grid. Each grid cell is either empty, or occupied by a waterdrop. Each waterdrop has a property "size". The waterdrop cracks when its size is larger than 4, and produces 4 small drops moving towards 4 different directions (up, down, left and right).

In every second, every small drop moves to the next cell of its direction. It is possible that multiple small drops can be at same cell, and they won't collide. Then for each cell occupied by a waterdrop, the waterdrop's size increases by the number of the small drops in this cell, and these small drops disappears.

You are given a game and a position (x, y), before the first second there is a waterdrop cracking at position (x, y). XYZ wants to know each waterdrop's status after T seconds, can you help him?

1≤r≤100, 1≤c≤100, 1≤n≤100, 1≤T≤10000

Input
The first line contains four integers r, c, n and T. n stands for the numbers of waterdrops at the beginning.
Each line of the following n lines contains three integers xi, yi, sizei, meaning that the i-th waterdrop is at position (xi, yi) and its size is sizei. (1≤sizei≤4)
The next line contains two integers x, y.

It is guaranteed that all the positions in the input are distinct.

Multiple test cases (about 100 cases), please read until EOF (End Of File).

Output
n lines. Each line contains two integers Ai, Bi:
If the i-th waterdrop cracks in T seconds, Ai=0, Bi= the time when it cracked.
If the i-th waterdrop doesn't crack in T seconds, Ai=1, Bi= its size after T seconds.

Sample Input
4 4 5 10
2 1 4
2 3 3
2 4 4
3 1 2
4 3 4
4 4

Sample Output
0 5
0 3
0 2
1 3
0 1

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-10-08 00:28
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 按键修改电子时钟,C51单片机
  • ¥60 Java中实现如何实现张量类,并用于图像处理(不运用其他科学计算库和图像处理库))
  • ¥20 5037端口被adb自己占了
  • ¥15 python:excel数据写入多个对应word文档
  • ¥60 全一数分解素因子和素数循环节位数
  • ¥15 ffmpeg如何安装到虚拟环境
  • ¥188 寻找能做王者评分提取的
  • ¥15 matlab用simulink求解一个二阶微分方程,要求截图
  • ¥30 乘子法解约束最优化问题的matlab代码文件,最好有matlab代码文件
  • ¥15 写论文,需要数据支撑