weixin_39734074
weixin_39734074
2021-01-08 00:54

Airgeddon problem with hashcat decryption

Hi guys newbie on hacking and cracking wifi..... running aroung to try and hack some wifi i found the following problem with hashcat decryption,

"The charset to use is: [abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789!"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[]^_`{|}~]

Starting decrypt. When started, press [Ctrl+C] to stop... Press [Enter] key to continue... hashcat (v4.0.1) starting...

OpenCL Platform #1: The pocl project

/tmp/hctmp.hccapx: No such file or directory <<<

• Device #1: pthread-AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 2048/5203 MB allocatable, 4MCU

Started: Fri Apr 6 10:11:12 2018 Stopped: Fri Apr 6 10:11:12 2018 Press [Enter] key to continue..."

i know for sure my lil laptop ain't the top notch for hacking, but i'm guessing the following error has nothing to do with my laptop performance

/tmp/hctmp.hccapx: No such file or directory <<<

to be sure wasn't a glitch or something i went to check if the file really missing while airgeddon was running,but when i went to /tmp folder i found the file right there along with hctmp.out. can anybody somebody tell me how to fix it? coz deep down i really like that tool i mean airgeddon.

anyway i am running parrot 3.11 with the last system wide upgrade made 2 3 days ago,last version of airgeddon 8.01 "or something" ran the update just yesterday from within airgeddon.. coz on system wide upgrade never popped up.

thanks for any help comming in my way.. cheers folks and happy password cracking to ya'll

该提问来源于开源项目:v1s1t0r1sh3r3/airgeddon

• 点赞
  • 回答
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享

6条回答

为你推荐

换一换