编程介的小学生 2017-10-03 07:54 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 805
已采纳

Can We Build This One?

Description

“Highways are built, then life is rich.” Now people of Big Town want to become rich, so they are planning to build highways to connect their villages.

Big Town is really big and has many villages. Its people plan to build some highways between some pairs of villages so that every pair of villages is connected by the highways either directly or indirectly. After surveying the geographical surroundings, they find that there are some paths along with highways can be built. Every path is denoted by a triplet (a, b, c) which means a highway can built between the a-th village and the b-th village with a cost of c. In order to save money, they will select only part of the paths to build highways along so that the total cost to build highways along the selected paths is minimal under the condition that every pair of villages is connected.

It is possible that multiple such selections exist. People from every village want to have those highways of good interest to them built. But some highways can never appear in the selection since they are much too costly. So people ask whether a certain highway can be selected if they agree to cut the cost. Your task is to design a program to answer their queries.

Input

The first line of input contains three integers N, M and Q (1 < N ≤ 1,000, N − 1 ≤ M ≤ 100,000, 0 < Q ≤ 100,000), where N is the number of villages, M is the number of paths, and Q is the number of queries. Each of the next M lines contains three integers a, b, and c (1 ≤ a, b ≤ N, a ≠ b, 0 ≤ c ≤ 1,000,000). The triplet (a, b, c) describes a path. Each of following Q lines contains two integer i and x (1 ≤ i ≤ M, 0 ≤ x) describing a query, “Can a highway be built along the i-th path if the cost of is reduced to x?” x is strictly lower than the original cost of building a highway along the i-th path. It is assumed that every pair of village will be connected either directly or indirectly if all possible highways are built. And there may be more than one highway that can be built between a pair of villages.

Output

Output one line for each query. Output either “Yes” or “No” as the answer to the the query.

Sample Input

3 4 3
1 2 10
1 3 6
2 3 4
1 3 7
4 6
1 7
1 5
Sample Output

Yes
No
Yes

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-10-18 00:39
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?