编程介的小学生 2017-10-24 06:38 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 975
已采纳

Refrigerator Magnets

问题描述 :

Like many families with small children, my family’s refrigerator is adorned with a set of alphabet magnets: 26 separate magnets, each containing one letter of the alphabet. These magnets can be rearranged to create words and phrases. I feel it is my parental duty to use these magnets to create messages that are witty and insightful, yet at the same time caring and supportive. Unfortunately, I am somewhat hindered in this task by the fact that I can only make phrases that use each letter once.
For example, a nice inspiring message to leave for the children might be, “I LOVE YOU.” Unfortunately, I cannot make this message using my magnets because it requires two letter "O"s. I can, however, make the message, “I LOVE MUSTARD.” Admittedly this message isn’t as meaningful, but it does manage to not use any letters more than once.
You are to write a program that will look at a list of possible phrases and report which phrases can be written using refrigerator magnets.
输入:

The input will consist of one or more lines, ending with a line that contains only the word “END”.
Each line will be 60 characters or less, and will consist of one or more words separated by a single space each, with words using only uppercase letters (A�1�7CZ). There will not be any leading or trailing whitespace, and there will not be any blank lines.
输出:

The input will consist of one or more lines, ending with a line that contains only the word “END”.
Each line will be 60 characters or less, and will consist of one or more words separated by a single space each, with words using only uppercase letters (A�1�7CZ). There will not be any leading or trailing whitespace, and there will not be any blank lines.
样例输入:

I LOVE YOU
I LOVE MUSTARD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
GLAD U BORN
SMILE
IMAGINE
WHATS UP DOC
HAVE A NICE DAY
END
样例输出:

I LOVE MUSTARD