编程介的小学生 2017-11-11 12:59 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 309
已结题

ShaDan’ Problem

Problem Description
Long long ago , there is a person named ShaDan. He likes walking around the streets very much. He walks around the street until the sky is black every day. When he go back home , his mother always very angry with him. “what are you doing , it’ s so late now” his mother always asked him loudly. ShaDan always answer “I’m watching the scenery around the street”.
One day, when ShaDan was walking around the street, he thought how can I visit all the streets and cost minimum time. So that, he can go back home earlier and his mother will not blame him. The streets ShaDan visited is very strange. They are all one-way streets. All the cars on a street is drived along in one direction. But ShaDan can walk around the street in two directions. For example , if the street is from city i to city j , cars can only be drived on the street from the city I to city j. But ShaDan can walk around the street from the city i to city j and also can walk around the street form the city j to city i . In addition , ShaDan have a Super-capacity. Every move , he can choose a city i , and it doesn’t cost time. When he is in a city I,he have two ways to visit the streets.
The first one :he is in the city i , and he can walk around all the streets that from the city i ( for example i= 2 , he can walk 2->5, 2->3 , 2 - >6 ,if there exists a street ), it will costs he Wi to visit all the streets from city i.
The second one : he is in the city i, and he can walk around all the streets to city I ( for example i= 2 , he can walk 5->2, 4->2 , 3 - >2 ,if there exists a street ), it will costs he Pi to visit all the streets to city i.
Although ShaDan have a Super-capiacity , but his IQ is very low.
He is unable to deal with the problem . So he asked his best friends RPRUSH to help him to calculate the minimum time to visit all the streets.

Input
Input contains multiple test cases. Each test case contains an integer N (1 <= N < = 300 , the number of city) and M (1 <= m <= 20000, the number of streets )in a line first line , the second line contain n integers( from W1 to Wn ). The third line contain n integers (from P1 to Pn). Then followed M line, each line contain two integers a and b , means there is a street from city a to city b.
If there are two or more streets from city a to b , it is also legal. The input ends with a line that has two non-positive numbers.

Output
For each input case ,output a line containing a single number, which is the minimum time it need to visit all the streets.

Sample Input
3 3
1 2 4
4 1 3
1 2
2 3
3 1
0 0

Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
    • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
    • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
    • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
    • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
    • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
    • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
    • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体
    • ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路
    • ¥15 MATLAB报错输入参数太多