编程介的小学生 2017-11-23 15:49 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 525
已采纳

Rock Skipping

Problem Description
As a member of the International Rock-Skipping League, you travel to a different lake each week and compete in a rock-skipping contest. The goal is to throw a rock so that it skips as many times as possible; the exact rules for determining the winner are given below. To make the competitions interesting, the IRSL often chooses lakes with logs, sandbars, and other obstacles. You are provided with a side-view, water-level "map" of the lake as shown in the top line of the example below. (The numbers 0..29 below the map are just for reference.) A period (".") indicates clear water, where a rock will skip; any other character indicates some kind of obstacle that will stop a rock.

...=...**..#...@....:.:.:..=..

You stand at the left end of the lake. You can throw a rock so that it lands at any position in the lake, and then skips at any fixed interval thereafter. So a throw can be defined as a pair (i,d), where i ≥ 0 is the initial landing position and d > 0 is the distance between skips. Note that d must be positive. The count of a throw is the number of times that it skips on the water. The length is the position of its last contact with either the water or an obstacle. To rank two distinct throws, use the following criteria, in order, until a winner is determined: count (highest wins); length (greatest wins); initial position (greatest wins); distance between skips (smallest wins).

For the map shown above, throw (27,2) hits the obstacle at position 27; it has count 0 and length 27. Throw (16,1) skips at positions 16, 17, 18, and 19, then hits the obstacle at position 20; it has count 4 and length 20, so it beats throw (27,2). Throw (2,7) skips at positions 2, 9, 16, and 23, then skips over the lake; it has count 4 and length 23, so it beats throw (16,1). Throw (1,4) skips at positions 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, 25, and 29, then skips over the lake; it has count 8 and distance 29, and is the best possible throw for this lake.

Input
The input consists of one or more lake maps, each 1–40 characters long and on a line by itself, followed by a line containing only "END" that signals the end of the input. Positions within a map are numbered starting with zero. Maps will only contain printable ASCII punctuation characters. A period indicates clear water and any other character indicates an obstacle.

Output
For each map, compute the best possible throw (i,d), then output a line containing i and d separated by one space.

Sample Input
...=...**..#...@....:.:.:..=..
.(+)
/^.
++&
END

Sample Output
1 4
0 3
3 1
4 1

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2018-06-11 16:16
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮