编程介的小学生 2017-12-02 15:16 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 658
已采纳

Tempter of the Bone again

Problem Description
Ignatius found some bones in an ancient maze, which fascinated him a lot. However, when he picked them up, the maze began to shake, and Ignatius could feel the ground sinking. He realized that the bone was a trap, and he tried desperately to get out of this maze.
Suddenly, Ignatius heard a very very cool voice, and he recognize that it comes from Beelzebub feng5166:“I know that you like bone, and even I know your nick name is wishingbone. Today, I give you a chance to survive: there are N kinds of bones here and the number of each kind bone is enough, their weights are Wi pounds (1<=i<=N), your bag has a volume of M pounds, and I also know that you will spend 3 seconds time when you pick up any one bone. Today, you must fill up your bag as quick as you can, otherwise, the maze is your place of the death!”.
Oh, my god! Can the poor Ignatius survive? Please help him!
Note: You are guarantied that solution always exist for every test case.

Input
The input consists of multiple test cases. The first line of each test case contains two integers N and M (1 < N < 10; 0 < M < 1000000000), which denote the kinds of the bone and the capacity of the bag respectively. The next line give N integers W1…Wn (1<=wi<=100), which indicate the weights of bones
The input is terminated with two 0's. This test case is not to be processed.

Output
For each test case, print the minimal time Ignatius will spend when he can survive. One line per case.

Sample Input
2 20
1 5
0 0

Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-12-03 15:48
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?