weixin_39918084
weixin_39918084
2021-01-09 07:18

Fiddle fixes

In #4511, provided some nice improvements to our "badly broken" implementation of Fiddle. Initially these changes looked ok, but then it turned out they broke logic on Windows that in turn caused basic things like gem list to fail.

will comment with his findings, and we will work with to get things in order.

该提问来源于开源项目:jruby/jruby

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

29条回答

• weixin_39572168 weixin_39572168 4月前

Perhaps they were removed in a later version of windows. I only have Windows 7 available to me, and those functions exist.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39716417 weixin_39716417 4月前

wow I did just build a new Win 10 box so it is possible but I sure hope not. Also I am thinking MRI would not work either then (at least FFI). I will see if I can figure more out I guess.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

The reason I pulled in LibC is to get a handle on the malloc and free function. We could probably then just take out all the functions except those two, and then not worry about what functions exist on what platforms.

I think MRI works because it doesn't load LibC like this at startup, since it uses it's own malloc/free functions that are linked at compile time. JRuby obviously can't do that since it's not C 😅 (https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/5b3c9fc9623feb3a94291048f64e4a8d061081b1/gc.c#L8022)

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

do you think you could roll something which only binds those two functions? Also I don't grok why this works on win7 but not win10. Something seems strange there. Windows does occasionally remove stuff but I am surprised in that it all seems removed.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39682560 weixin_39682560 4月前

While working on an FFI issue on MRI I stumbled across several of the issues that are addressed in this PR. I was just about to prepare a similar PR with a subset of these changes, but then noted this one. It would be great, if this PR could be finished!

To the LibC issue: many of the functions are not available on Windows (unless on cygwin). However isn't it better to implement Fiddle::Pointer.malloc on top of FFI::MemoryPointer than on LibC functions?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Hi All, sorry I haven't been active on this lately. I had to sell my PC a few months ago, but I have recently aquired a new one which is running Windows 10 this time.

I pulled down my ds-fiddle-windows branch and it seems to work when running bin\jruby -d -S gem list. Perhaps I should make a PR for it into this branch?

I'm also experiencing some new issues on my side, for example I cannot run the MRI specs unless I run them in Windows 7 compatibility mode, otherwise I get a exit code error -1073741819. Do any of you know what could be causing this?

In other news, I was able to successfully run some of the examples from Mittsu on JRuby without too much tweaking. There still seems to be a discrepancy between JRuby and MRI with regard to what can and cannot be implicitly converted to a pointer. JRuby/JFFI seem to only support Nil, String and MemoryIO, whereas MRI can convert integers and Fiddle::Closures as well. Not sure what else there is, but I will start investigating. Maybe we need to define more PointerParameterStrategy implementations for the various types?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39918084 weixin_39918084 4月前

PR sure! Exit code error: I have not seen that but we can work with you to look into it. Running mittsu: excellent! We have had few if any changes to fiddle since your earlier PRs but we definitely want to align things with MRI. Let's do it!

cc since he wrote fiddle and may be able to offer some advice.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Here is the PR: https://github.com/headius/jruby/pull/4

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Before these fixes if I run gem list (with -d) I see some goofiness:

text
    Exception `LoadError' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:228 - LoadError
    Exception `FFI::NotFoundError' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:241 - Function 'CreateSymbolicLinkW' not found in [shlwapi]

So something is not loading properly somewhere and this may or may not end up being related since it is hard to tell where we are really calling FFI vs calling Fiddle which is calling FFI. Here is the output with the patches applied:

text
    /c/opt/jruby master * 693% ./bin/jruby -d -S gem list
    Exception `LoadError' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:228 - LoadError
    Exception `FFI::NotFoundError' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:241 - Function 'CreateSymbolicLinkW' not found in [shlwapi]
    io/console not supported; tty will not be manipulated
    Exception `FFI::NotFoundError' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:308 - Function 'sys_errlist' not found in [#<:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44>]
    Exception `FFI::NotFoundError' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:308 - Function 'sys_errlist' not found in [#<:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44>]
    ERROR:  Loading command: list (FFI::NotFoundError)
            Function 'sys_errlist' not found in [#<:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44>]
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:308:in `attach_variable'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/libc.rb:20:in `<libc>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/libc.rb:4:in `<ffi>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/libc.rb:3:in `<main>'
            org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:961:in `require'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in `require'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/jruby.rb:1:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in `require'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/jruby.rb:2:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle.rb:1:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle.rb:3:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/import.rb:1:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/import.rb:2:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/importer.rb:1:in `<class:>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/importer.rb:2:in `<class:>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/registry.rb:1:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/registry.rb:2:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb:1:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb:7:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/resolv.rb:1:in `<main>'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/resolv.rb:176:in `Hosts'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/resolv.rb:174:in `Resolv'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/resolv.rb:39:in `(root)'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/remote_fetcher.rb:1:in `(root)'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/remote_fetcher.rb:7:in `(root)'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/spec_fetcher.rb:1:in `(root)'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/spec_fetcher.rb:2:in `<main>'
            org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:979:in `load'
            C:/opt/jruby/bin/gem:4:in `<main>'
    ERROR:  While executing gem ... (NoMethodError)
        undefined method `invoke_with_build_args' for nil:NilClass
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/command_manager.rb:169:in `process_args'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/command_manager.rb:139:in `run'
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/gem_runner.rb:55:in `run'
            C:/opt/jruby/bin/jgem:21:in `<main>'
    Exception `Gem::SystemExitException' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/user_interaction.rb:392 - Exiting RubyGems with exit_code 1
    </main></main></main></main></main></main></main></main></main></class:></class:></main></main></main></main></main></main></main></ffi></libc></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44></:dynamiclibrary:0x3c836c44>

Mostly this looks like a single repeated error.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Hi and . Thank you for taking the time to review my changes. I will begin immediately to resolve the issues on Windows. Following that, I will look into fixing the FFI/Fiddle function issue from #4510, along with as much else I can.

I assume gem list was working before my changes to Fiddle?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Yes, it works without your changes, so something must have gone awry. above pointed out that there are some errors happening internally related to FFI, but those may not be related to the new failures that happen after the patch.

I now also have a Windows VM I can use. Let us know if you need some assistance, and we will look forward to some additional patches!

Logistically, you can either create a new PR to headius/jruby, or just make a new PR against jruby/jruby containing the whole shebang.

Thank you for your help!

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I have made a couple of PRs in to this branch to resolve a couple of things:

1. Fixed LibC on Windows, turns out a lot of LibC is missing in the Windows DLL. headius/jruby#1
    2. Fixed the interface to Fiddle::Function#call to accept similar pointer-like arguments as MRI. headius/jruby#2
    点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Looks great! I've merged your PRs in.

You have a dev env set up for Windows, want to give the branch a quick check?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I just got a build going myself and I'm seeing a new error when I attempt to gem install anything:

C:\Users\headius\jruby (fiddle-fixes)
    λ gem install rails
    ERROR:  Loading command: install (RuntimeError)
            can't parse the function prototype: int WsControl(int, int, void *, void *, void *, void *

I'll see if I can find the problem.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

It looks like that error was just our Fiddle being a bit more strict about a missing closing parenthesis. However, fixing that (patch below) it still fails to bind this function from the wsock32 library.

diff
    diff --git a/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb b/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb
    index 183d5d38da..72a685a722 100644
    --- a/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb
    +++ b/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb
    @@ -264,7 +264,7 @@ else
             extend Importer
             dlload "wsock32.dll"
           end
    -      WsControl = WSock32.extern "int WsControl(int, int, void *, void *, void *, void *", :stdcall
    +      WsControl = WSock32.extern "int WsControl(int, int, void *, void *, void *, void *)", :stdcall
           WSAGetLastError = WSock32.extern "int WSAGetLastError(void)", :stdcall

MAX_TDI_ENTITIES = 512

Here's the errors with debugging turned on in RubyGems. Looks like there's still several other problems loading the needed functions on Windows.

λ gem install --debug rails
    NOTE:  Debugging mode prints all exceptions even when rescued
    Exception `LoadError' at C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:228 - LoadError
    Exception `FFI::NotFoundError' at C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:241 - Function 'clearenv' not found in [msvcrt.dll]
    Exception `LoadError' at C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:228 - LoadError
    Exception `FFI::NotFoundError' at C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:241 - Function 'memrchr' not found in [msvcrt.dll]
    Exception `FFI::NotFoundError' at C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:308 - Function 'stdin' not found in [#<:dynamiclibrary:0x7ad1caa2>]
    Exception `Fiddle::DLError' at C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/jruby.rb:357 - unknown symbol WsControl
    Exception `Fiddle::DLError' at C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/import.rb:292 - cannot find the function: WsControl()
    Exception `Fiddle::DLError' at C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/import.rb:292 - cannot find the function: WsControl()
    ERROR:  Loading command: install (Fiddle::DLError)
            cannot find the function: WsControl()
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/import.rb:292:in `import_function'
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/import.rb:165:in `extern'
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb:267:in `<wscontrol>'
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb:262:in `<eval>'
            org/jruby/RubyModule.java:2853:in `module_eval'
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb:128:in `<resolv>'
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb:10:in `<win32>'
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb:9:in `<main>'
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:1:in `(root)'
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in `<require>'
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/resolv.rb:177:in `<hosts>'
            C:/Users/headius/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/resolv.rb:175:in `<main>'
    </main></hosts></require></main></win32></resolv></eval></wscontrol></:dynamiclibrary:0x7ad1caa2>
    点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Something else I believe is wrong here....WsControl is for windows 98 support using winsock. I suspect we should not be loading this at all...

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Ok I got this to work again but I know I reverted one of your () fixes:

diff
    diff --git a/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/jruby.rb b/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/jruby.rb
    index f69a6fc..d3d9ef6 100644
    --- a/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/jruby.rb
    +++ b/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/jruby.rb
    @@ -97,12 +97,12 @@ module Fiddle
         private

def make_pointer(arg, type)
    -      return arg if type != TYPE_VOIDP
    +      return arg #if type != TYPE_VOIDP
           Pointer[arg]
         end

def make_native(ptr, type)
    -      return ptr if type != TYPE_VOIDP
    +      return ptr #if type != TYPE_VOIDP
           ptr.ffi_ptr
         end
       end

So the issue is that if you run this:

ruby
    require 'win32/importer'

module Kernel32
      extend Importer
      dlload "kernel32"
    end
    getv = Kernel32.extern "int GetVersionExA(void *)", :stdcall
    info = [ 148, 0, 0, 0, 0 ].pack('V5') + "\0" * 128
    require 'pp'
    pp info
    getv.call(info)
    pp info
    pp info.unpack('V5')
    #info.unpack('V5')[4] == 2  # VER_PLATFORM_WIN32_NT

You will see that the param to GetVersionExA is an out parameter of void * but you make a new pointer so the original string loses the out data.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Thanks for checking it out. I'll take a look at it on my Windows box as soon as I can.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I can't seem to see what the issue is with the above code. I ran it on my Windows machine and it runs exactly the same as it does on MRI.

C:\Users\Daniel\Projects\jruby>bin\jruby C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\foo.rb
    "\x94\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x0
    0\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x0
    0\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x0
    0\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00"
    "\x94\x00\x00\x00\x06\x00\x00\x00\x01\x00\x00\x00\xB1\x1D\x00\x00\x02\x00\x00\x0
    0Service Pack 1\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\
    x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\
    x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\
    x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00"
    [148, 6, 1, 7601, 2]

C:\Users\Daniel\Projects\jruby>bin\jruby C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\foo.rb
    "\x94\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x0
    "\x94\x00\x00\x00\x06\x00\x00\x00\x01\x00\x00\x00\xB1\x1D\x00\x00\x02\x00\x00\x0
    0Service Pack 1\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\
    x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00"
    [148, 6, 1, 7601, 2]

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I noticed you've merged my PRs on your fork, but how come the changes aren't being reflected in this PR? Did I do something wrong?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Also, I cannot reproduce the failing gem install --debug rails either. :confused: There are no mentions of WsControl in the debug output.

I'm running Windows 7 SP1 64-bit. Perhaps if you are running a newer/different version of Windows they maybe removed the WsControl function?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

This is confusing both and I got the same error on his branch with win7 and win10 (respectively). It was going down the wrong branch because of the snippet I highlighted. The out param data was identical to the before puts (pp) so the comparison with 2 in that 5 element was seeing 0. My guess based on what I commented out is that ptr.ffi_ptr actually allocates another pointer or something like that?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Ah, sorry my mistake :sweat_smile: I got my branches confused and I had the wrong code checked out. I see what you're saying:

[148, 0, 0, 0, 0]

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Looks like FFI might be doing some magic when Strings are passed as out arguments, so I bypassed my previous "fix" just for strings: headius/jruby#3

I've tested it (and made sure I wasn't on the wrong branch this time) and it seems to be functioning as expected.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Can you re-test this on Windows?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I've merged headius/jruby#3 into my branch there.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

With the head of this branch I see:

text
    > bin\jruby -d -S gem list                                                            
    Exception `FFI::NotFoundError' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:241 - Fu
    nction 'CreateSymbolicLinkW' not found in [shlwapi]                                   
    io/console not supported; tty will not be manipulated                                 
    Exception `FFI::NotFoundError' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:308 - Fu
    nction 'sys_nerr' not found in [#<:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8>]                    
    Exception `FFI::NotFoundError' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:308 - Fu
    ERROR:  Loading command: list (FFI::NotFoundError)                                    
            Function 'sys_nerr' not found in [#<:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8>]          
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/library.rb:308:in `attach_variable'          
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/libc.rb:21:in `<libc>'                
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/libc.rb:4:in `<ffi>'                  
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/ffi/libc.rb:3:in `<main>'                        
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in `requir
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/jruby.rb:1:in `<main>'                    
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/jruby.rb:2:in `<main>'                    
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle.rb:1:in `<main>'                          
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle.rb:3:in `<main>'                          
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/import.rb:1:in `<main>'                   
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/fiddle/import.rb:2:in `<main>'                   
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/importer.rb:1:in `<class:>'          
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/importer.rb:2:in `<class:>'          
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/registry.rb:1:in `<main>'                  
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/registry.rb:2:in `<main>'                  
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb:1:in `<main>'                    
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/win32/resolv.rb:7:in `<main>'                    
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/resolv.rb:1:in `<main>'                          
    e'                                                                                    
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/resolv.rb:177:in `Hosts'                         
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/resolv.rb:175:in `Resolv'                        
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/resolv.rb:40:in `(root)'                         
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/remote_fetcher.rb:1:in `(root)'         
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/remote_fetcher.rb:7:in `(root)'         
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/spec_fetcher.rb:1:in `(root)'           
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/spec_fetcher.rb:2:in `<main>'           
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/command_manager.rb:169:in `process_args'

C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/command_manager.rb:139:in `run'         
            C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/gem_runner.rb:55:in `run'               
            C:/opt/jruby/bin/jgem:21:in `<main>'                                          
    Exception `Gem::SystemExitException' at C:/opt/jruby/lib/ruby/stdlib/rubygems/user_int
    eraction.rb:392 - Exiting RubyGems with exit_code 1                                   
    </main></main></main></main></main></main></main></main></main></class:></class:></main></main></main></main></main></main></main></ffi></libc></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8></:dynamiclibrary:0x4145bad8>
    点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I am not sure what is up. Should ffi/libc actually be loading? I do not think some of this stuff exists on windows. Can someone else try checking out head of headius fiddle-fixes and see what they see. This still sort of feels like it is going down the wrong path.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

ah I should point out in my output above I commented out sys_errlist in libc because it could not find it...once it was commented out it just could not find the next field 'sys_nerr'. So your output will be slightly different.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐