Async Building and Windows Device Portal Commands
- Added a heavily edited version of the Unity Async/Await Utilities by . It has the same license type as the project (MIT)
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to build without either specifying a wsa certificate, or building through the normal Unity Editor Build window because the certificate had not been generated yet. (Unity Build will generate one for you if one doesn't exist.)
- Adds async building of appx project. Typical Unity Player Building still blocks the editor, but APPX building and installing happens asynchronously.
- Did a bit of cleanup for coding guidelines and renamed a few classes for clarity.
- Added ability to build appx from command line argument.
EditorAssemblyReloadManagerto control reloading assemblies in the editor so running async tasks don't get cancelled prematurely.
- Added StartAsyncProcess extension methods.
- Added Rest Utililities.
- Updated data structures for Windows Device Portal.
- Fixes #1904
- Moved the windows device portal classes out of the editor so any application can use it at runtime.
- Fixes #2124 and other conflicts with IL2CPP builds where the toolkit has implemented some apis from mscorlib.
- [x] Update Device Portal with new async Rest calls.
- [x] A bit of cleanup and renaming a few async methods with Async suffix.
- [x] Fix a issue with device connections when prev paired device is unreachable the string name is lost and it's impossible to select it again in the drop down.
- [x] Add all the documentation to the public PME's in the PR.
- [x] Fix an issue with CSRF Token refreshing.
- [x] Fix an issue with incrementing versions.
- [x] Compatibility with 2018.1
- [x] Make quick options HoloLens target make sure to target HoloLens only. #1959
- [x] Fixes #2119
- Removed backwards compatibility to Visual Studio 2015.
- Changed command line tool hook for VSO build task.
- Removed unused