北城已荒凉 2018-01-15 20:20 采纳率: 0%
浏览 545
已采纳

1 & & a 2 & & a 3)评价真实吗?

Moderator note: Please resist the urge to edit the code or remove this notice. The pattern of whitespace may be part of the question and therefore should not be tampered with unnecessarily. If you are in the "whitespace is insignificant" camp, you should be able to accept the code as is.

Is it ever possible that (a== 1 && a ==2 && a==3) could evaluate to true in JavaScript?

This is an interview question asked by a major tech company. It happened two weeks back, but I'm still trying to find the answer. I know we never write such code in our day-to-day job, but I'm curious.

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48270127/can-a-1-a-2-a-3-ever-evaluate-to-true

• 写回答

24条回答 默认 最新

• local-host 2018-01-15 20:35
    关注

If you take advantage of how == works, you could simply create an object with a custom toString (or valueOf) function that changes what it returns each time it is used such that it satisfies all three conditions.

const a = {
      i: 1,
      toString: function () {
        return a.i++;
      }
    }

if(a == 1 && a == 2 && a == 3) {
      console.log('Hello World!');
    }

The reason this works is due to the use of the loose equality operator. When using loose equality, if one of the operands is of a different type than the other, the engine will attempt to convert one to the other. In the case of an object on the left and a number on the right, it will attempt to convert the object to a number by first calling valueOf if it is callable, and failing that, it will call toString. I used toString in this case simply because it's what came to mind, valueOf would make more sense. If I instead returned a string from toString, the engine would have then attempted to convert the string to a number giving us the same end result, though with a slightly longer path.

</div>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(23条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎么获取下面的: glove_word2id.json和 glove_numpy.npy 这两个文件
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3