larry*wei 2009-11-05 03:17 采纳率: 0%
浏览 532
已采纳

在 Eclipse 导入项目后必须重写 Superclass 方法的错误

Anytime I have to re-import my projects into Eclipse (if I reinstalled Eclipse, or changed the location of the projects), almost all of my overridden methods are not formatted correctly, causing the error The method must override a superclass method.

It may be noteworthy to mention this is with Android projects - for whatever reason, the method argument values are not always populated, so I have to manually populate them myself. For instance:

list.setOnCreateContextMenuListener(new OnCreateContextMenuListener() {

//These arguments have their correct names
    public void onCreateContextMenu(ContextMenu menu, View v, 
                                    ContextMenuInfo menuInfo) {                 
    }

});

will be initially populated like this:

list.setOnCreateContextMenuListener(new OnCreateContextMenuListener() {

//This methods arguments were not automatically provided    
    public void onCreateContextMenu(ContextMenu arg1, View arg2,
                                    ContextMenuInfo arg3) {
    }

});

The odd thing is, if I remove my code, and have Eclipse automatically recreate the method, it uses the same argument names I already had, so I don't really know where the problem is, other then it auto-formatting the method for me.

This becomes quite a pain having to manually recreate ALL my overridden methods by hand. If anyone can explain why this happens or how to fix it .. I would be very happy.

Maybe it is due to the way I am formatting the methods, which are inside an argument of another method?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1678122/must-override-a-superclass-method-errors-after-importing-a-project-into-eclips

• 写回答

12条回答 默认 最新

• larry*wei 2009-11-05 03:33
    关注

Eclipse is defaulting to Java 1.5 and you have classes implementing interface methods (which in Java 1.6 can be annotated with @Override, but in Java 1.5 can only be applied to methods overriding a superclass method).

Go to your project/IDE preferences and set the Java compiler level to 1.6 and also make sure you select JRE 1.6 to execute your program from Eclipse.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(11条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题