hurriedly% 2011-05-27 04:35 采纳率: 100%
浏览 634
已采纳

片段中没有调用 onActivityResult

The activity hosting this fragment has its onActivityResult called when the camera activity returns.

My fragment starts an activity for a result with the intent sent for the camera to take a picture. The picture application loads fine, takes a picture, and returns. The onActivityResult however is never hit. I've set breakpoints, but nothing is triggered. Can a fragment have onActivityResult? I'd think so since it's a provided function. Why isn't this being triggered?

ImageView myImage = (ImageView)inflatedView.findViewById(R.id.image);
myImage.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {
    @Override
    public void onClick(View view) {
        Intent cameraIntent = new Intent(android.provider.MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE);
        startActivityForResult(cameraIntent, 1888);
    }
});

@Override
public void onActivityResult(int requestCode, int resultCode, Intent data) {
    if( requestCode == 1888 ) {
        Bitmap photo = (Bitmap) data.getExtras().get("data");
        ((ImageView)inflatedView.findViewById(R.id.image)).setImageBitmap(photo);
    }
}

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6147884/onactivityresult-is-not-being-called-in-fragment

• 写回答

30条回答 默认 最新

• 喵-见缝插针 2011-05-27 04:42
    关注

The hosting activity overrides onActivityResult(), but it did not make a call to super.onActivityResult() for unhandled result codes. Apparently, even though the fragment is the one making the startActivityForResult() call, the activity gets the first shot at handling the result. This makes sense when you consider the modularity of fragments. Once I implemented super.onActivityResult() for all unhandled results, the fragment got a shot at handling the result.

And also from @siqing answer:

To get the result in your fragment make sure you call startActivityForResult(intent,111); instead of getActivity().startActivityForResult(intent,111); inside your fragment.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(29条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用matlab 设计一个不动点迭代法求解非线性方程组的代码
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler
  • ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试
  • ¥20 问题请教!vue项目关于Nginx配置nonce安全策略的问题