Lotus@ 2010-08-29 03:40 采纳率: 100%
浏览 1126
已采纳

有没有从 APK 文件获取源代码的方法?

The hard drive on my laptop just crashed and I lost all the source code for an app that I have been working on for the past two months. All I have is the APK file that is stored in my email from when I sent it to a friend.

Is there any way to extract my source code from this APK file?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3593420/is-there-a-way-to-get-the-source-code-from-an-apk-file

• 写回答

16条回答 默认 最新

• 叼花硬汉 2013-07-05 14:37
    关注

Simple way: use online tool http://www.javadecompilers.com/apk, upload apk and get source code.

Procedure for decoding .apk files, step-by-step method:

Step 1:

1. Make a new folder and copy over the .apk file that you want to decode.

2. Now rename the extension of this .apk file to .zip (e.g. rename from filename.apk to filename.zip) and save it. Now you can access the classes.dex files, etc. At this stage you are able to see drawables but not xml and java files, so continue.

Step 2:

1. Now extract this .zip file in the same folder (or NEW FOLDER).

2. Download dex2jar and extract it to the same folder (or NEW FOLDER).

3. Move the classes.dex file into the dex2jar folder.

4. Now open command prompt and change directory to that folder (or NEW FOLDER). Then write d2j-dex2jar classes.dex (for mac terminal or ubuntu write ./d2j-dex2jar.sh classes.dex) and press enter. You now have the classes.dex.dex2jar file in the same folder.

5. Download java decompiler, double click on jd-gui, click on open file, and open classes.dex.dex2jar file from that folder: now you get class files.

6. Save all of these class files (In jd-gui, click File -> Save All Sources) by src name. At this stage you get the java source but the .xml files are still unreadable, so continue.

Step 3:

Now open another new folder

1. Put in the .apk file which you want to decode

2. Download the latest version of apktool AND apktool install window (both can be downloaded from the same link) and place them in the same folder

3. Open a command window

4. Now run command like apktool if framework-res.apk and next

5. apktool d myApp.apk (where myApp.apk denotes the filename that you want to decode)

now you get a file folder in that folder and can easily read the apk's xml files.

Step 4:

It's not any step just copy contents of both folder(in this case both new folder)to the single one

and enjoy the source code...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(15条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 iqoo11 如何下载安装工程模式
  • ¥15 本题的答案是不是有问题
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:(svydesign)为什么在一个大的数据集中抽取了一个小数据集
  • ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
  • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 蓝桥杯单片机第十三届第一场,整点继电器吸合,5s后断开出现了问题
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?