Memor.の 2011-02-04 02:23 采纳率: 100%
浏览 778
已采纳

通过 Wi-Fi 运行 / 安装 / 调试 Android 应用程序?

I thought there was a way to test your applications in development over Wi-Fi. Is this possible?

I'd love to be able to untether my phone and develop wirelessly.

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4893953/run-install-debug-android-applications-over-wi-fi

• 写回答

24条回答 默认 最新

• 游.程 2012-04-19 21:19
    关注

See forum post Any way to view Android screen remotely without root? - Post #9.

1. Connect the device via USB and make sure debugging is working.
    2. adb tcpip 5555
    3. find the IP address with adb shell netcfg or adb shell ifconfig with 6.0 and higher
    4. adb connect <DEVICE_IP_ADDRESS>:5555
    5. Disconnect USB and proceed with wireless debugging.
    6. adb -s <DEVICE_IP_ADDRESS>:5555 usb to switch back when done.

No root required!

To find the IP address of the device: run adb shell and then netcfg. You'll see it there. To find the IP address while using OSX run the command adb shell ip route.

WARNING: leaving the option enabled is dangerous, anyone in your network can connect to your device in debug, even if you are in data network. Do it only when connected to a trusted Wi-Fi and remember to disconnect it when done!

@Sergei suggested that line 2 should be modified, commenting: "-d option needed to connect to the USB device when the other connection persists (for example, emulator connected or other Wi-Fi device)".

This information may prove valuable to future readers, but I rolled-back to the original version that had received 178 upvotes.

On some device you can do the same thing even if you do not have an USB cable:

1. Enable ADB over network in developer setting Screenshot Showing the option on It should show the IP address
    2. adb connect <DEVICE_IP_ADDRESS>:5555
    3. Disable the setting when done

Using Android Studio there is a plugin allowing you to connect USB Debugging without the need of using any ADB command from a terminal.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(23条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿