北城已荒凉 2013-06-12 20:06 采纳率: 0%
浏览 346
已采纳

在 iOS 7中,状态栏和导航栏出现在我视图范围之外

I recently downloaded Xcode 5 DP to test my apps in iOS 7. The first thing I noticed and confirmed is that my view's bounds is not always resized to account for the status bar and navigation bar.

In viewDidLayoutSubviews, I print the view's bounds:

{{0, 0}, {320, 568}}

This results in my content appearing below the navigation bar and status bar.

I know I could account for the height myself by getting the main screen's height, subtracting the status bar's height and navigation bar's height, but that seems like unnecessary extra work.

How can I fix this issue?

Update:

I've found a solution for this specific problem. Set the navigation bar's translucent property to NO:

self.navigationController.navigationBar.translucent = NO;

This will fix the view from being framed underneath the navigation bar and status bar.

However, I have not found a fix for the case when you want the navigation bar to be translucent. For instance, viewing a photo full screen, I wish to have the navigation bar translucent, and the view to be framed underneath it. That works, but when I toggle showing/hiding the navigation bar, I've experienced even stranger results. The first subview (a UIScrollView) gets its bounds y origin changed every time.

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17074365/status-bar-and-navigation-bar-appear-over-my-views-bounds-in-ios-7

• 写回答

20条回答 默认 最新

• 游.程 2013-09-13 11:52
    关注

You can achieve this by implementing a new property called edgesForExtendedLayout in iOS7 SDK. Please add the following code to achieve this,

if ([self respondsToSelector:@selector(edgesForExtendedLayout)])
            self.edgesForExtendedLayout = UIRectEdgeNone;

You need to add the above in your -(void)viewDidLoad method.

iOS 7 brings several changes to how you layout and customize the appearance of your UI. The changes in view-controller layout, tint color, and font affect all the UIKit objects in your app. In addition, enhancements to gesture recognizer APIs give you finer grained control over gesture interactions.

Using View Controllers

In iOS 7, view controllers use full-screen layout. At the same time, iOS 7 gives you more granular control over the way a view controller lays out its views. In particular, the concept of full-screen layout has been refined to let a view controller specify the layout of each edge of its view.

The wantsFullScreenLayout view controller property is deprecated in iOS 7. If you currently specify wantsFullScreenLayout = NO, the view controller may display its content at an unexpected screen location when it runs in iOS 7.

To adjust how a view controller lays out its views, UIViewController provides the following properties:

• edgesForExtendedLayout

The edgesForExtendedLayout property uses the UIRectEdge type, which specifies each of a rectangle’s four edges, in addition to specifying none and all. Use edgesForExtendedLayout to specify which edges of a view should be extended, regardless of bar translucency. By default, the value of this property is UIRectEdgeAll.

• extendedLayoutIncludesOpaqueBars

If your design uses opaque bars, refine edgesForExtendedLayout by also setting the extendedLayoutIncludesOpaqueBars property to NO. (The default value of extendedLayoutIncludesOpaqueBars is NO.)

• automaticallyAdjustsScrollViewInsets

If you don’t want a scroll view’s content insets to be automatically adjusted, set automaticallyAdjustsScrollViewInsets to NO. (The default value of automaticallyAdjustsScrollViewInsets is YES.)

• topLayoutGuide, bottomLayoutGuide

The topLayoutGuide and bottomLayoutGuide properties indicate the location of the top or bottom bar edges in a view controller’s view. If bars should overlap the top or bottom of a view, you can use Interface Builder to position the view relative to the bar by creating constraints to the bottom of topLayoutGuide or to the top of bottomLayoutGuide. (If no bars should overlap the view, the bottom of topLayoutGuide is the same as the top of the view and the top of bottomLayoutGuide is the same as the bottom of the view.) Both properties are lazily created when requested.

Please refer, apple doc

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(19条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程