local-host 2013-08-08 12:06 采纳率: 100%
浏览 283
已采纳

围棋中的建造者

I have a struct and I would like it to be initialised with some sensible default values.

Typically, the thing to do here is to use a constructor but since go isn't really OOP in the traditional sense these aren't true objects and it has no constructors.

I have noticed the init method but that is at the package level. Is there something else similar that can be used at the struct level?

If not what is the accepted best practice for this type of thing in Go?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18125625/constructors-in-go

• 写回答

8条回答 默认 最新

• 衫裤跑路 2013-08-08 12:14
    关注

There are actually two accepted best practices:

1. Make the zero value of your struct a sensible default. (While this looks strange to most people coming from "traditional" oop it often works and is really convenient).
    2. Provide a function func New() YourTyp or if you have several such types in your package functions func NewYourType1() YourType1 and so on.

Document if a zero value of your type is usable or not (in which case it has to be set up by one of the New... functions. (For the "traditionalist" oops: Someone who does not read the documentation won't be able to use your types properly, even if he cannot create objects in undefined states.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(7条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB怎么通过柱坐标变换画开口是圆形的旋转抛物面?
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿