perhaps? 2013-09-26 18:45 采纳率: 100%
浏览 714
已采纳

可滚动的内容大小模糊

Fellow devs, I am having trouble with AutoLayout in Interface Builder (Xcode 5 / iOS 7). It's very basic and important so I think everyone should know how this properly works. If this is a bug in Xcode, it is a critical one!

So, whenever I have a view hierarchy such as this I run into trouble:

>UIViewController
>> UIView
>>>UIScrollView
>>>>UILabel (or any other comparable UIKit Element)

The UIScrollView has solid constraints, e.g., 50 px from every side (no problem). Then I add a Top Space constraint to the UILabel (no problem) (and I can even pin height / width of the label, changes nothing, but should be unneccessary due to the Label's intrinsic size)

The trouble starts when I add a trailing constraint to the UILabel:

E.g., Trailing Space to: Superview Equals: 25

Now two warnings occur - and I don't understand why:

A) Scrollable Content Size Ambiguity (Scroll View has ambiguous scrollable content height/width)

B) Misplaced Views (Label Expected: x= -67 Actual: x= 207

I did this minimal example in a freshly new project which you can download and I attached a screenshot. As you can see, Interface Builder expects the Label to sit outside of the UIScrollView's boundary (the orange dashed rectangle). Updating the Label's frame with the Resolve Issues Tool moves it right there.

Please note: If you replace the UIScrollView with a UIView, the behaviour is as expected (the Label's frame is correct and according to the constraint). So there seems to either be an issue with UIScrollView or I am missing out on something important.

When I run the App without updating the Label's frame as suggested by IB it is positioned just fine, exactly where it's supposed to be and the UIScrollView is scrollable. If I DO update the frame the Label is out of sight and the UIScrollView does not scroll.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi! Why the ambiguous layout? Why the misplaced view?

You can download the sample project here and try if you can figure out what's going on: https://github.com/Wirsing84/AutoLayoutProblem

Illustration of the problem in Interface Builder

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19036228/uiscrollview-scrollable-content-size-ambiguity

• 写回答

24条回答 默认 最新

• from.. 2014-12-01 11:14
    关注

NOTE: On iOS > 10.0, this hasn't been tested; therefore the solution could be incomplete in certain situations.

So I just sorted out in this way:

1. Inside the UIScrollView add a UIView (we can call that contentView);

2. In this contentView, set top, bottom, left and right margins to 0 (of course from the scrollView which is the superView); Set also align center horizontally and vertically;

Finished.

Now you can add all your views in that contentView, and the contentSize of the scrollView will be automatically resized according with the contentView.

Update:

Some special case is covered by this video posted by @Sergio in the comments below.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(23条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题