?yb? 2012-02-25 18:12 采纳率: 100%
浏览 388
已采纳

什么东西会进入你的。 如果你使用的是可口可乐?

I've been doing iOS development for a couple of months now and just learned of the promising CocoaPods library for dependency management.

I tried it out on a personal project: added a dependency to Kiwi to my Podfile, ran pod install CocoaPodsTest.xcodeproj, and voila, it worked great.

The only thing I'm left wondering is: what do I check in, and what do I ignore for version control? It seems obvious that I want to check in the Podfile itself, and probably the .xcworkspace file as well; but do I ignore the Pods/ directory? Are there other files that will be generated down the road (when I add other dependencies) that I should also add to my .gitignore?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9446644/what-goes-into-your-gitignore-if-youre-using-cocoapods

• 写回答

17条回答 默认 最新

• YaoRaoLov 2012-02-26 16:34
    关注

Personally I do not check in the Pods directory & contents. I can't say I spent long ages considering the implications but my reasoning is something like:

The Podfile refers to a specific tag or or commit of each dependency so the Pods themselves can be generated from the podfile, ergo they are more like an intermediate build product than a source and, hence, don't need version control in my project.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(16条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错