local-host 2009-06-23 18:42 采纳率: 100%
浏览 305
已采纳

在 Objective-C 中创建一个抽象类

I'm originally a Java programmer who now works with Objective-C. I'd like to create an abstract class, but that doesn't appear to be possible in Objective-C. Is this possible?

If not, how close to an abstract class can I get in Objective-C?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1034373/creating-an-abstract-class-in-objective-c

• 写回答

20条回答

• ~Onlooker 2009-06-23 18:56
    关注

Typically, Objective-C class are abstract by convention only—if the author documents a class as abstract, just don't use it without subclassing it. There is no compile-time enforcement that prevents instantiation of an abstract class, however. In fact, there is nothing to stop a user from providing implementations of abstract methods via a category (i.e. at runtime). You can force a user to at least override certain methods by raising an exception in those methods implementation in your abstract class:

[NSException raise:NSInternalInconsistencyException 
                format:@"You must override %@ in a subclass", NSStringFromSelector(_cmd)];

If your method returns a value, it's a bit easier to use

@throw [NSException exceptionWithName:NSInternalInconsistencyException
                                   reason:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"You must override %@ in a subclass", NSStringFromSelector(_cmd)]
                                 userInfo:nil];

as then you don't need to add a return statement from the method.

If the abstract class is really an interface (i.e. has no concrete method implementations), using an Objective-C protocol is the more appropriate option.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(19条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 spring后端vue前端
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题