撒拉嘿哟木头 2012-08-08 10:47 采纳率: 100%
浏览 625
已采纳

尝试在窗口层次结构中没有视图的 ui 控制器上显示 UIViewController

Just started using Xcode 4.5 and I got this error in the console:

Warning: Attempt to present < finishViewController: 0x1e56e0a0 > on < ViewController: 0x1ec3e000> whose view is not in the window hierarchy!

The view is still being presented and everything in the app is working fine. Is this something new in iOS 6?

This is the code I'm using to change between views:

UIStoryboard *storyboard = self.storyboard;
finishViewController *finished = 
[storyboard instantiateViewControllerWithIdentifier:@"finishViewController"];

[self presentViewController:finished animated:NO completion:NULL];

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11862883/attempt-to-present-uiviewcontroller-on-uiviewcontroller-whose-view-is-not-in-the

• 写回答

27条回答 默认 最新

• 谁还没个明天 2012-09-07 14:36
    关注

Where are you calling this method from? I had an issue where I was attempting to present a modal view controller within the viewDidLoad method. The solution for me was to move this call to the viewDidAppear: method.

My presumption is that the view controller's view is not in the window's view hierarchy at the point that it has been loaded (when the viewDidLoad message is sent), but it is in the window hierarchy after it has been presented (when the viewDidAppear: message is sent).

Caution

If you do make a call to presentViewController:animated:completion: in the viewDidAppear: you may run into an issue whereby the modal view controller is always being presented whenever the view controller's view appears (which makes sense!) and so the modal view controller being presented will never go away...

Maybe this isn't the best place to present the modal view controller, or perhaps some additional state needs to be kept which allows the presenting view controller to decide whether or not it should present the modal view controller immediately.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(26条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 VB.NET如何绘制倾斜的椭圆
  • ¥15 在rhel8中安装qemu-kvm时遇到“cannot initialize crypto:unable to initialize gcrypt“报错”
  • ¥15 arbotix没有/cmd_vel话题
  • ¥15 paddle库安装时报错提示需要安装common、dual等库,安装了上面的库以后还是显示报错未安装,要怎么办呀?
  • ¥20 找能定制Python脚本的
  • ¥15 odoo17的分包重新供应路线如何设置?可从销售订单中实时直接触发采购订单或相关单据
  • ¥15 用C语言怎么判断字符串的输入是否符合设定?
  • ¥15 通信专业本科生论文选这两个哪个方向好研究呀
  • ¥50 我在一个购物网站的排队系统排队,这个排队到号后重新定向到目标网站进行购物,但是有技术牛通过技术方法直接跳过排队系统进入目标网址购物,有没有什么软件或者脚本可以用
  • ¥15 ios可以实现ymodem-1k协议 1024字节传输吗?