larry*wei 2013-04-18 14:48 采纳率: 0%
浏览 1061
已采纳

处理从 ajax post 下载文件

I have a javascript app that sends ajax POST requests to a certain URL. Response might be a JSON string or it might be a file (as an attachment). I can easily detect Content-Type and Content-Disposition in my ajax call, but once I detect that the response contains a file, how do I offer the client to download it? I've read a number of similar threads here but none of them provide the answer I'm looking for.

Please, please, please do not post answers suggesting that I shouldn't use ajax for this or that I should redirect the browser, because none of this is an option. Using a plain HTML form is also not an option. What I do need is to show a download dialog to the client. Can this be done and how?

EDIT:

Apparently, this cannot be done, but there is a simple workaround, as suggested by the accepted answer. For anyone who comes across this issue in the future, here's how I solved it:

$.ajax({
    type: "POST",
    url: url,
    data: params,
    success: function(response, status, request) {
        var disp = request.getResponseHeader('Content-Disposition');
        if (disp && disp.search('attachment') != -1) {
            var form = $('<form method="POST" action="' + url + '">');
            $.each(params, function(k, v) {
                form.append($('<input type="hidden" name="' + k +
                        '" value="' + v + '">'));
            });
            $('body').append(form);
            form.submit();
        }
    }
});

So basically, just generate a HTML form with the same params that were used in AJAX request and submit it.

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16086162/handle-file-download-from-ajax-post

• 写回答

13条回答 默认 最新

• 零零乙 2013-04-18 15:00
    关注

Create a form, use the POST method, submit the form - there's no need for an iframe. When the server page responds to the request, write a response header for the mime type of the file, and it will present a download dialog - I've done this a number of times.

You want content-type of application/download - just search for how to provide a download for whatever language you're using.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(12条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
  • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
  • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?
  • ¥15 vue3+express部署到nginx