妄徒之命 2010-05-16 21:01 采纳率: 100%
浏览 332
已采纳

Jquery-How to make $. 使用 contentType 应用程序 / json?

I've noticed that when using $.post() in jquery that the default contentType is application/x-www-form-urlencoded - when my asp.net mvc code needs to have contentType=application/json

(See this question for why I must use application/json: ASPNET MVC - Why is ModelState.IsValid false "The x field is required" when that field does have a value?)

How can I make $.post() send contentType=application/json? I already have a large number of $.post() functions, so I don't want to change to $.ajax() because it would take too much time

If I try

$.post(url, data, function(), "json") 

It still has contentType=application/x-www-form-urlencoded. So what exactly does the "json" param do if it does not change the contenttype to json?

If I try

$.ajaxSetup({
  contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8"
});

That works but affects every single $.get and $.post that I have and causes some to break.

So is there some way that I can change the behavior of $.post() to send contentType=application/json?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2845459/jquery-how-to-make-post-use-contenttype-application-json

• 写回答

15条回答 默认 最新

• 衫裤跑路 2010-05-16 21:05
    关注

I think you may have to

1.Modify the source to make $.post always use JSON data type as it really is just a shortcut for a pre configured $.ajax call

Or

2.Define your own utility function that is a shortcut for the $.ajax configuration you want to use

Or

3.You could overwrite the $.post function with your own implementation via monkey patching.

The JSON datatype in your example refers to the datatype returned from the server and not the format sent to the server.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(14条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 一道python难题
  • ¥15 用matlab 设计一个不动点迭代法求解非线性方程组的代码
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler
  • ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试