零零乙 2008-11-14 19:01 采纳率: 33.3%
浏览 200
已采纳

是否有人在使用 Scheme 编程语言? [打烊]

I have just started to study computer sciences at my university where they teach us programming in Scheme.

Since I have learned C++ for the last 6 years, Scheme appears a little odd to me. My instructors tell me you can write any program you can write in C or Java with it.

Is anybody really using this language?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/291033/are-there-people-using-the-scheme-programming-language-out-there

• 写回答

21条回答 默认 最新

• 程序go 2008-11-14 19:15
    关注

Not a lot of people use it that I know, but it is definitely worth a peek (if even just to try programming in another paradigm, so that you learn to think differently). You're lucky to be able to take a class that uses Scheme, as most universities these days now teach Java. Here's a good link if you want to see some lectures from MIT or work on sample problems etc.

MIT Open Courseware - Structure and Interpretation Of Computer Programs

There's an accompanying book available on-line for free as well (Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs).

UPDATE:

For those interested in a language that is similar to scheme that makes use of the JVM and can access Java libraries (since lots of universities use Java), check out Clojure. Maybe this will become the new language of choice for computer science introduction (we can all hope!).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(20条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用