elliott.david 2012-03-13 07:31 采纳率: 25%
浏览 537
已采纳

如何使用本地安装的软件包在节点模块?

How do I use a local version of a module in node.js. For example, in my app, I installed coffee-script:

npm install coffee-script

This installs it in ./node_modules and the coffee command is in ./node_modules/.bin/coffee. Is there a way to run this command when I'm in my project's main folder? I guess I'm looking for something similar to bundle exec in bundler. Basically, I'd like to specify a version of coffee-script that everyone involved with the project should use.

I know I can add the -g flag to install it globally so coffee works fine anywhere, but what if I wanted to have different versions of coffee per project?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9679932/how-to-use-package-installed-locally-in-node-modules

• 写回答

22条回答 默认 最新

• 斗士狗 2013-03-01 12:06
    关注

UPDATE: As Seyeong Jeong points out in their answer below, since npm 5.2.0 you can use npx [command], which is more convenient.

OLD ANSWER for versions before 5.2.0:

The problem with putting

./node_modules/.bin

into your PATH is that it only works when your current working directory is the root of your project directory structure (i.e. the location of node_modules)

Independent of what your working directory is, you can get the path of locally installed binaries with

npm bin

To execute a locally installed coffee binary independent of where you are in the project directory hierarchy you can use this bash construct

PATH=$(npm bin):$PATH coffee

I aliased this to npm-exec

alias npm-exec='PATH=$(npm bin):$PATH'

So, now I can

npm-exec coffee

to run the correct copy of coffee no matter of where I am

$ pwd
    /Users/regular/project1

$ npm-exec which coffee
    /Users/regular/project1/node_modules/.bin/coffee

$ cd lib/
    $ npm-exec which coffee
    /Users/regular/project1/node_modules/.bin/coffee

$ cd ~/project2
    $ npm-exec which coffee
    /Users/regular/project2/node_modules/.bin/coffee

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(21条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 用arduino开发esp32控制ps2手柄一直报错
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 求chat4.0解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题