编程介的小学生 2018-12-30 13:35 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 465
已采纳

一个关于C语言向量计算方面数据结构的算法的问题,采用C语言

Problem Description
After eating food from Chernobyl, DRD got a super power: he could clone himself right now! He used this power for several times. He found out that this power was not as perfect as he wanted. For example, some of the cloned objects were tall, while some were short; some of them were fat, and some were thin.

More evidence showed that for two clones A and B, if A was no worse than B in all fields, then B could not survive. More specifically, DRD used a vector v to represent each of his clones. The vector v has n dimensions, representing a clone having N abilities. For the i-th dimension, v[i] is an integer between 0 and T[i], where 0 is the worst and T[i] is the best. For two clones A and B, whose corresponding vectors were p and q, if for 1 <= i <= N, p[i] >= q[i], then B could not survive.

Now, as DRD's friend, ATM wants to know how many clones can survive at most.

Input
The first line contains an integer T, denoting the number of the test cases.

For each test case: The first line contains 1 integer N, 1 <= N <= 2000. The second line contains N integers indicating T[1], T[2], ..., T[N]. It guarantees that the sum of T[i] in each test case is no more than 2000 and 1 <= T[i].

Output
For each test case, output an integer representing the answer MOD 10^9 + 7.

Sample Input
8 6

Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答

• threenewbee 2019-09-22 10:25
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议