编程介的小学生 2019-01-28 22:44 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 261

动态的内存的分配在这个计算上的运用,怎么求坐标点的位置,采用C语言

Problem Description
  A set of integer points on a plane (points whose both cartesian coordinates are integers) which we shall refer to as the pattern, as well as a group of other sets of integer points on the plane are given. We would like to know which of the sets are similar to the pattern, i.e. which of them can be transformed by rotations, translations, reflections and dilations so that they are identical to the pattern.
  For instance: the set of points {(0,0), (2,0), (2,1)} is similar to the set {(6,1), (6,5), (4,5)}, it is however not similar to the set {(4,0),(6,0), (5,-1)}.

Input
  In the first line there is an integer T (1<=T<=15) - the number of test cases.

For each test case, it begin with a line including a single integer k (1 <= k <= 25000) - the number of points the pattern consists of. In the following k lines there are pairs of integers, separated by single spaces. The i+1st line contains the coordinates of ith point belonging to the pattern: x_i i y_i (-20000 <= x_i, y_i <= 20000). The points forming the pattern are pairwise different. In the next line there is the number of sets to be investigated: n (1 <= n <= 20). Next, there are n descriptions of these sets. The description of each set begins with a line containing a single integer l - the number of points belonging to that particular set (1 <= l <= 25000). These points are described in the following lines, a single point per line. The description of a point consists of two integers separated by a single space - its coordinates x, y (-20000 <= x, y <= 20000). The points which belong to the same set are pairwise different.

Output
  For each test case you should write to the standard output n lines - one for each of the investigated sets of points. The ith line should contain the word "Yes", if the ith of the given sets of points is similar to the pattern, or the word "No" if the set does not satisfy this condition.
  Print a blank line after each test case.

Sample Input
0 0
2 0
2 1
4 1
6 5
4 5
4 0
6 0
5 -1

Sample Output
[pre]Yes
No

[/pre]

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
    • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
    • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
    • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
    • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
    • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
    • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
    • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
    • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
    • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?