利用C语言有关的知识,如何解决这个真分数的化简的算法任务

Problem Description
As a cheap labor in a small company, LL has to ride back and forth between school and office every day. It is a tedious trip. So he want to design the most satisfactory riding route. After several day's experiment, he draw the simple map. It contains n*m areas. The school is in (0,0) while the office is in (n-1,m-1). He also record the scenery rank of each area A(i,j) and the time need to ride through each area B(i,j). ( For the start and end, A(0,0), B(0,0), A(n-1,m-1), B(n-1,m-1) are always 0. ) Now, LL defines the satisfactory degree of a round trip as follow:

∑{ A(i,j) | Area (i,j) is in the riding route (come or go). }

the satisfactory degree = ----------------------------------------------------------------------
∑{ B(i,j) | Area (i,j) is in the riding route (come or go). }

Attention: 1. LL doesn't want to make a detour. So, from school to office he only ride rightward or downward and from office to school only leftward or upward.
2. LL won't pass the same area in the whole round trip except the start and end.

Input
Each test case begins with two integers n,m ( 3<=n,m<=30 ), which is the size of the map. Then n lines follow, each contains m integers A(i,j). Another n lines follow, each contains m integers B(i,j). 1 <= A(i,j),B(i,j) <= 100.

Output
For each case, Output the maximal satisfactory degree he can get in a round trip.

Sample Input
3 3
0 1 2
3 4 5
6 7 0
0 7 6
5 4 3
2 1 0

Sample Output
13/11

Csdn user default icon
上传中...
上传图片
插入图片
抄袭、复制答案,以达到刷声望分或其他目的的行为,在CSDN问答是严格禁止的,一经发现立刻封号。是时候展现真正的技术了!
其他相关推荐
有关C语言的知识
有关C语言中常用的一些字符串处理函数,详细的介绍了每个函数的使用方法。
化简c语言代码的技巧
本文档是帮助初学者化简你的c语言代码 表 + 程序 考虑以下问题: 一个n*m的方格,每个方格中有0或1这两个数字,现在请你输出一个n*m的矩阵,flag[i][j]表示在原来的第i行第j列处有多少个1环绕在周围。
用C语言如何解决Halloween treats这个算法问题?
Problem DescriptionrnEvery year there is the same problem at Halloween: Each neighbour is only willing to give a certain total number of sweets on that day, no matter how many children call on him, so it may happen that a child will get nothing if it is too late. To avoid conflicts, the children have decided they will put all sweets together and then divide them evenly among themselves. From last year's experience of Halloween they know how many sweets they get from each neighbour. Since they care more about justice than about the number of sweets they get, they want to select a subset of the neighbours to visit, so that in sharing every child receives the same number of sweets. They will not be satisfied if they have any sweets left which cannot be divided. rnrnYour job is to help the children and present a solution. rnrn rnrnInputrnThe input contains several test cases. rnThe first line of each test case contains two integers c and n (1 ≤ c ≤ n ≤ 100000), the number of children and the number of neighbours, respectively. The next line contains n space separated integers a1 , ... , an (1 ≤ ai ≤ 100000 ), where ai represents the number of sweets the children get if they visit neighbour i. rnrnThe last test case is followed by two zeros. rnrn rnrnOutputrnFor each test case output one line with the indices of the neighbours the children should select (here, index i corresponds to neighbour i who gives a total number of ai sweets). If there is no solution where each child gets at least one sweet, print "no sweets" instead. Note that if there are several solutions where each child gets at least one sweet, you may print any of them.rn rnrnSample Inputrn4 5rn1 2 3 7 5rn3 6rn7 11 2 5 13 17rn0 0rn rnrnSample Outputrn3 5rn2 3 4
c 语言知识c 语言知识 c 语言知识 c 语言知识
c 语言知识 c 语言知识 c 语言知识 c 语言知识 c 语言知识 c 语言知识 c 语言知识 c 语言知识 c 语言知识
用C语言如何编写这个算法?
100元的具体划分方案,可选面值有1元、10元、20元、50元、100元
有关C语言for语句的一些小知识
有## 有关C语言for语句的一些小知识 for (i = 1;i&lt;=4;i++) { scanf("%d", &amp;x); if (x != result) { if (i == 4) { if (c == 0) { printf("三次回答错误,正确答案是...
C语言复习_文件的有关知识
文件的有关基本知识 1 什么是文件 文件有俩中类型,在程序设计中,主要用到两种文件: 程序文件: 包括源程序文件(后缀为.c),目标文件(后缀为.obj),可执行文件(后缀为.exe).这种文件的内容为程序代码。 数据文件: 文件的内容不是程序,而是供程序运行时读写的数据。 我们主要学习数据文件 文件(file)是程序设计中一个重要概念。所谓的“文件”一般指储存在外部介质上的数据的集合。 2 文件...
有关c语言位段知识的讲解和实例
C编译器对结构空间缺省的分配,结构中的位段更改C编译器的缺省分配策略,C 语言中的段位操作等等。。。
有关C语言的知识---宏定义用法
有关C语言的知识---宏定义用法 1.#include ----------------------引用另一个文件,从编译器自带的系统头文件中查找引用 2.#include “”xxxx.h”-----------------------引用另一个文件,优先从当前文件目录下进行查找 3.#if-#else-#endif ------------------------宏定义中的条件编译指令
C语言-任务09
任务09_1 根据已知的数据结构和main函数,完成create、sort和visit函数,严格按照运行效果进行数据的输入和输出,数据结构如下: #include&lt;stdio.h&gt; #include&lt;stdlib.h&gt; typedef struct student { int no; char name[15]; int sco...
c语言上机任务
习题1-5 打折 一件衣服95元,若消费满300元,打八五折。输入购买衣服的件数,输出需要支付的金额(单位:元),保留两位小数。 #include&amp;lt;stdio.h&amp;gt; #include&amp;lt;math.h&amp;gt; int main() { int n; double a; scanf(&quot;%d&quot;,&amp;amp;n); a=n95.0; if(a&amp;lt;300) { printf(&quot;%.2lf\...
重拾C语言重要知识之算法基础知识
算法的概念  广义地说,为解决一个问题而采取的方法和步骤,就称为“算法”。 著名计算机科学家沃思提出一个公式:      数据结构+ 算法= 程序 完整的程序设计应该是: 数据结构+算法+程序设计方法+语言工具 算法的表示 可以用不同的方法表示算法,常用的有: –自然语言 –传统流程图 –结构化流程图 –伪代码 –PAD图 模块设计的方法: •模
分数的四则运算及化简(C语言实现)
下面这个程序使用C语言的结构体实现了分数的加减乘除四则运算,同时将结果最简化#include <stdio.h>struct fraction { int numerator; int denominator; };// 将分数化为最简形式 struct fraction reduce_fraction(struct fraction f);// 分数的四则运算 struct fra
加里森任务c语言
加里森任务c语言,是用循环链表编写的,课上的小作业。
委派任务C语言
问题描述: 某侦察队接到一项紧急任务要求在A、B、C、D、E、F六个队员中尽可能多地挑若干人但有以下限制条件: 1)A和B两人中至少去一人; 2)A和D不能一起去; 3)A、E和F三人中要派两人去; 4)B和C都去或都不去; 5)C和D两人中去一个; 6)若D不去,则E也不去。 问应当让哪几个人去? 输入 输出 要派出的人 若有多个,按字母递增顺序排列,用逗
算法,小白求教,算法化简
如何将a%(b*c*d)==0||(a*c)%(b*d)==0||(a*c*d)%b==0化归为一个条件
真分数
#include<stdio.h>int yue(int a, int b) { if (b != 0) yue(b, b%a); else return a; } int main() { int fz, fm; while (scanf("%d/%d",&fz,&fm) != EOF) { int a = yue(fz, fm);
真分数化简为最简分数(6/8==3/4)
真分数化简为最简分数 注意: 真分数(分母一定大于分子) #include&lt;iostream&gt; #include&lt;stdio.h&gt; using namespace std; //namespace是指标识符的各种可见范围 int main(){ int n;//分子 int m;//分母 int f...
线化简算法
常用的几个线化简算法,学地图综合的可以看看
利用C语言实现八数码算法
利用C语言实现八数码算法,源程序文件,人工智能课实验
c语言算法c语言 算法
c语言 算法c语言 算法c语言 算法c语言 算法
一个有关天气预报的算法C语言问题
Problem Descriptionrn"Man, this year has the worst weather ever!", David said as he sat crouched in the small cave where we had sought shelter from yet another sudden rainstorm. rn"Nuh-uh!", Diana immediately replied in her traditional know-it-all manner. rn"Is too!", David countered cunningly. Terrific. Not only were we stuck in this cave, now we would have to listen to those two nagging for at least an hour. It was time to cut this discussion short. rn"Big nuh-uh. In fact, 93 years ago it had already rained five times as much by this time of year." rn"Duh", David capitulated, "so it's the worst weather in 93 years then." rn"Nuh-uh, this is actually the worst weather in 23 years.", Diana again broke in. rn"Yeah, well, whatever", David sighed, "Who cares anyway?". rnWell, dear contestants, you care, don't you? rnYour task is to, given information about the amount of rain during different years in the history of the universe, and a series of statements in the form "Year X had the most rain since year Y", determine whether these are true, might be true, or are false. We say that such a statement is true if: rnrnThe amount of rain during these two years and all years between them is known. rnrnIt rained at most as much during year X as it did during year Y. rnrnFor every year Z satisfying Y < Z < X, the amount of rain during year Z was less than the amount of rain during year X.rnrnWe say that such a statement might be true if there is an assignment of amounts of rain to years for which there is no information, such that the statement becomes true. We say that the statement is false otherwise.rn rnrnInputrnThe input will consist of several test cases, each consisting of two parts. rnThe first part begins with an integer 1 <= n <= 50000, indicating the number of different years for which there is information. Next follow n lines. The ith of these contains two integers -109 <= yi <= 109 and 1 <= ri <= 109 indicating that there was ri millilitres of rain during year yi (note that the amount of rain during a year can be any nonnegative integer, the limitation on ri is just a limitation on the input). You may assume that yi < yi+1 for 1 <= i < n. rnThe second part of a test case starts with an integer 1 <= m <= 10000, indicating the number of queries to process. The following m lines each contain two integers -109 <= Y < X <= 109 indicating two years. rnThere is a blank line between test cases. The input is terminated by a case where n = 0 and m = 0. This case should not be processed. rnTechnical note: Due to the size of the input, the use of cin/cout in C++ might be too slow in this problem. Use scanf/printf instead. In Java, make sure that both input and output is buffered.rn rnrnOutputrnThere should be m lines of output for each test case, corresponding to the m queries. Queries should be answered with "true" if the statement is true, "maybe" if the statement might be true, and "false" if the statement is false. rnSeparate the output of two different test cases by a blank line.rn rnrnSample Inputrn4rn2002 4920rn2003 5901rn2004 2832rn2005 3890rn2rn2002 2005rn2003 2005rnrn3rn1985 5782rn1995 3048rn2005 4890rn2rn1985 2005rn2005 2015rnrn0rn0rn rnrnSample Outputrnfalserntruernrnmaybernmaybe
这个小问题,用算法解决的思路是什么,c语言
Problem DescriptionrnMike has just found a dungeon. Inside there are n rooms and p treasure chests. Chests 1,...,p are located in room v1,...,vp respectively. The rooms are connected by n−1 passages. Any two rooms connected by a passage are considered adjacent. This dungeon is very special that there exists a path between any two rooms. Among these treasure chests, only chest 1 can be taken in the very beginning, others must be taken in order. That is, only after chest i is taken, may chest i+1 be taken as well, for every i∈1,...,p−1.rnrnMike is lazy, so he dislikes to explore the dungeon on his own feet. Therefore, Mike sends his robot dog, Blot, to collect the treasures in the dungeon. Blot can automatically collect the treasures from the chests, and it takes Blot exactly a second to move to any adjacent room. However, Blot’s movement is uncontrollable. Blot moves to all adjacent rooms with the same probability. For example, if there are k adjacent rooms, then Blot will move to any of them with probability 1k. Please help mike to compute the expected time that Blot collects all p treasures for him.rn rnrnInputrnThe first line on the input contains an integer T(T≤10). There will be T test cases. The first line of each test case contains an integer n(2≤n≤50000) indicating the number of rooms in the dungeon. The rooms are numbered from 0 to n−1. Each of the following n−1 lines contains two integers u and v(u,v∈0,...,n−1) indicating room u and room v are adjacent.rnrnThe next line contains an integer q(q≤100) indicating the number of scenarios. Each of the following q lines represents a scenario which consists of some integers p,v0,v1,...,vp separated by blanks. The first integer p(0
178个与算法有关的C语言源码
178个与算法有关的C语言源码 178个与算法有关的C语言源码,经典经典啊,还有一些计算代码,比如求两数的最大公约数、素数的求法、判断longint范围内的数是否为素数(包含求50000以内的素数表)、寻找离生成树最近的未加入顶点k、按权值递增顺序删去图中的边,若不形成回路则将此边加入最小生成树、计算图的传递闭包、无向图的连通分量、拓扑排序,找入度为0的点,删去与其相连的所有边,不断重复这一过程,例寻找一数列,其中任意连续p项之和为正,任意q 项之和为负,若不存在则输出NO等等,无意在CSDN发现的,有不少人在下载,发在这里,希望对C语言的学习有帮助。
【C语言】有关不同算法的精度问题
![图片说明](https://img-ask.csdn.net/upload/201811/22/1542861843_263323.jpg) rnrn```rn#include rn#includernvoid main()rnrn int s=1;rn double n=1,t=1,pi=0;rn while(fabs(t)>1e-7)rn rn pi+=t;rn n+=2;rn s=-s;rn t=s/n;rn rn pi*=4;rn printf("%g",pi);rnrnrn rn```rnrnrn```rn #include rn#include rnrnint main()rnrn int i;rn double sum=0,pi,t; rn while(fabs(t)<10e-7)rn rn if(i%2==0)rn t=-1/(2*i-1);rn elsern t=1/(2*i-1);rn sum+=t;rnrn rn printf("%lf",sum*4.0000);rn return 0;rnrn```rnrn请问这两种方法为何输出结果不同
c/c++语言的有关动态规划的算法资料
关于动态规划的资料 c/c++语言的有关动态规划的算法资料,可能对你有帮助
C语言实现有关顺序表的算法题
1.已知A,B和C为三个元素值递增有序顺序表,要求对A作如下运算,删除既在B中出现又在C中出现的元素。 #include&amp;lt;stdlib.h&amp;gt; #include&amp;lt;stdio.h&amp;gt; #define MAXSIZE 100 typedef struct{ int len; int size; int *data; }sqlist; int insert(sqlist *...
C语言利用循环单链表解决约瑟夫问题
Description  编号是1,2,……,n的n个人按照顺时针方向围坐一圈,每个人持有一个密码(正整数)。一开始任选一个正整数作为报数上限值m,从第一个仍开始顺时针方向自1开始顺序报数,报到m时停止报数。报m的人出列,将他的密码作为新的m值,从他的顺时针方向的下一个人开始重新从1报数,如此下去,直到所有人全部出列为止。请设计一个程序输出出列顺序。 提示:存储结构采用不带头结点的循环单链表,...
C语言相关知识
c语言作为一种计算机的语言,我们学习它,有助于我们更好的了解计算机,与计算机进行交流,因此,c语言的学习对我们尤其重要。
C语言 -- 知识总结
一、write、read函数 在一段程序中看到,write(1,buff,len) 这个函数中的第一个参数是常数1,read(0,b,1) 这个函数中的第一个参数是常数0。 不知这两个参数到底指向什么输入和输出??  0:标准输入 STDIN  1:标准输出   STDOUT  2:标准错误   STDERR...
C语言小知识
1.宏定义:用的时候将要代替的数加(),提高严谨性。 #define SEC_PER_YEAR (365 * 24 * 60 * 60) UL : 1)宏大写 2)UL unsigned long  #define  AUO_CTR_SET_1 (PA0 = 1) 2.枚举:实际是宏定义的一种优化(进化)。 举例: #define SUN 0 #define MO
C语言公共知识
C语言公C语言公共知识<br>好就是好啊
常见C语言知识要点
1.C语言中如何引用一个已经定义的全局变量?Answer:①引用头文件的方式;②引用extern关键字。注:※⑴如果引用头文件方式引用某个在头文件中声明的全局变量,在写入头文件名称时若出现错误书写,那么在编译期间则会报错。※⑵如果引用extern关键字,如果将名称写错,则在编译期间不会报错,而在连接时报错。2.全局变量可以定义在被多个.C文件包含的头文件中吗?为什么?An...
C语言绘图知识
听说C语言也可以绘制出很好的图形,那位朋友知道这方面的知识,请多多指教,推荐几本这方面的书也行,谢谢哟.
c语言小知识
标签:c语言小知识 取出一个数据中的第三个字节 如何优雅的设置bit 结构体强转 指针和变量 extern 的小风波 if elif else volatile的作用 小心翼翼的数组 你真的会使用if吗 if中的所谓真 低级错误 由互斥锁联想到程序设计 不刷屏的打印 while1中使用sleep时打印不输出 退格的快捷键 gettimeofday函数的使用 ioctl拿不到值 函数传递数组的...
C语言文件知识
有关C语言文件的基础知识,和一些应用,适合老师做课件,也适合学生学习!
c语言学习知识
这是有关c语言的学习知识,包括基础专业等多方面的文档,以及基础代码
C语言的几个知识
熟悉预几个处理标识符,以下是几个预定义标识符: (1)__FILE__ :表示正在编译的文件 (2) __LINE__:表示的是正在编译的文件的行号 (3)__DATE__:表示的是正在编译的日期字符串 (4)__TIME__:表示的是正在编译的时间字符串 宏和函数的区别: 1.宏会在编译器在对源代码进行编译的时候进行简单替换,不会进行任何逻辑检测,即简单代码复
C语言零碎知识
#include #include #include void swap(int *x,int *y)///指针传参数 {     int temp;     temp=*x;     *x=*y;     *y=temp;     //printf("x=%d,y=%d\n",*x,*y); } void break_continue_return(int x) {
c语言函数知识
在编程过程中使用函数的三个步骤 1 定义函数 2 提供函数原型 3 调用函数 函数原型的语法:函数原型作为一条语句,必须以分号结束 int volume(int );函数原型中可以不提供变量名,只写出类型列表即可 首先来说说定义函数:这里可以将函数分为两类,没有返回值的函数(void函数)和有返回值的函数。举例来说明 一 有返回值的函数,返回值为整数(求和函数,输入两个数并求
相关热词 c# 去空格去转义符 c#用户登录窗体代码 c# 流 c# linux 可视化 c# mvc 返回图片 c# 像素空间 c# 日期 最后一天 c#字典序排序 c# 截屏取色 c#中的哪些属于托管机制

相似问题