编程介的小学生 2019-03-04 00:04 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 238

使用数据结构后中的队列的方式能不能解决这里的排序的算法问题,运用C语言的知识

Problem Description
The Children’s Day has passed for some days .Has you remembered something happened at your childhood? I remembered I often played a game called hide handkerchief with my friends.
Now I introduce the game to you. Suppose there are N people played the game ,who sit on the ground forming a circle ,everyone owns a box behind them .Also there is a beautiful handkerchief hid in a box which is one of the boxes .
Then Haha(a friend of mine) is called to find the handkerchief. But he has a strange habit. Each time he will search the next box which is separated by M-1 boxes from the current box. For example, there are three boxes named A,B,C, and now Haha is at place of A. now he decide the M if equal to 2, so he will search A first, then he will search the C box, for C is separated by 2-1 = 1 box B from the current box A . Then he will search the box B ,then he will search the box A.
So after three times he establishes that he can find the beautiful handkerchief. Now I will give you N and M, can you tell me that Haha is able to find the handkerchief or not. If he can, you should tell me "YES", else tell me "POOR Haha".

Input
There will be several test cases; each case input contains two integers N and M, which satisfy the relationship: 1<=M<=100000000 and 3<=N<=100000000. When N=-1 and M=-1 means the end of input case, and you should not process the data.

Output
For each input case, you should only the result that Haha can find the handkerchief or not.

Sample Input
3 2
-1 -1

Sample Output
YES

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 有人会搭建GPT-J-6B框架吗?有偿
    • ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
    • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
    • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
    • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
    • ¥15 解riccati方程组
    • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
    • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
    • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
    • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名