The Link Your Class

https://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/600546911

The Aim of This Assignment

Self Introduction &  Cource Plan

MU STU ID and FZU STU ID

19105932_831902104

Self introduction

Hello, my name is Fan Yanqi, I'm from the fuzhou university may yunus institute of automation of a student, major is automation program of learning, and some automated robot courses, in the university life gradually established for automation machinery interests and hobbies, I also very love sports, good at basketball and running, I think sports can bring a strong body,  This is of great benefit to my study and future work, and will provide me with a good foundation.  I also hope to master more professional knowledge in the future study to complete my favorite work, such as developing some basic software to help realize automatic functions.  I hope that through the training of specialized courses in university, I can better design some automatic robots to better realize some functions.  At the same time, in the project of last semester, I completed the recognition of the smart car of our group to cover the function of grasping, using some programming skills we have learned, and improve the function, to achieve a single color recognition and function

Skills

Java   

c++,c

I can use some simple algorithms, including c language and C ++ to complete the algorithms, such as some classification and some data structure analysis.  And use c++ programming, complete some functions of the MCU.

Linux

Learn part of the multi-threaded operation, as well as simple operating system operation.

Disadvantages

1.In some complex programming, can not find the simplest way to achieve the function, can not better meet the needs  

2.Independent programming ability is weak, need to draw lessons from some information

Coding frequence

In my influence,I don't have an idea of the exact number of lines of code, but I think one can be thousands of lines of code  .

Course Planning

I hope later in the study, can help the team to complete a fully functional program, to realize the function, learning to write good code, and I hope we write on the function of the software can be more concise and easy to understand, convenient operation, hope to help the team to complete the task in later learning, meet the customers' requirements to make a small software,  And in the code will not be too complicated, to achieve functional perfection  

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• eecslab 2023-02-17 23:35
    关注

谁能将实验原理和设计能讲讲就好了

评论 编辑记录

报告相同问题?

问题事件

• 创建了问题 9月14日

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?