EE308_LAB1

⚡Hi! Welcome to my blog!⚡

The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/600546911
The Aim of This AssignmentSelf Introduction & Course Planning
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID19104600_831902123

Talking About Myself

Hello, I am Yongquan Wang,you can also call me Kerio.😊

I am now an undergraduate majoring in Robotics and Intelligent Devices in MIEC of Fuzhou University. At the same time, I also minor in computer science and technology.

I have always regarded programming language as an art rather than a technology. At first, I unilaterally thought that the algorithm was the core of the computer. Later, I gradually realized that most of the algorithms we use now were developed by those extremely intelligent people a long time ago, and the number is small. What we actually need to innovate algorithms is a lot of effort and wisdom, and what is more important is to stand on the shoulders of giants and make good use of the previous algorithms.🙈 I think it's cool to give a robot life like in the movie runaway players. It makes me full of motivation for my profession.❤️

♥ Look at my score

✔️ Curriculum

Besides completing the courses of this major, I also completed the courses of minor major, including computer composition principle, algorithm and data structure, discrete mathematics, computer system structure, object-oriented programming, etc. And I am studying software engineering, database principle, computer operating system and modern computer interface technology.

✔️ Language

Java: I won the provincial award in the Blue Bridge Cup Java group.I have also participated in the interview of project of the school, completed several software projects, and had the experience of interacting with the front end.

C / C + +: Because of the course study, I now use the most skilled language.

Python: Study by myself, mainly using this language for hardware development of the projects involved.

Matlab: It is mainly used as a tool, such as drawing and simulation. It is generally not used to write programs.

✔️ Hardware:

I have a certain interest in automatic control. I have participated in the design of underwater robot🤖 and won awards. I am mainly responsible for the hardware design and use programming to realize control. Therefore, I know some basic operations of QGground, Openmv and Arduino.

♥ This is my weakness

▶️ I'm not a very smart person. I'm weak in algorithm design and innovation.

▶️ My practical ability is weak, so that some knowledge only stays in textbooks and exams😨, and has not been injected into my soul.

▶️ I don't think I'm a good leader and don't know how to assign tasks in team cooperation. As the myth of Man Month says, nine people can't let a child be born in one month.

▶️ Because there is no hard practice, some skills are rusty to use now.😵

♥ About codes and courses

💻 Now I've written about 10,000 lines of code.

After completing this course, I also want to set huge goals for myself, because Dr. Pamela zave said that the goal of software engineering is to control complexity, not increase complexity. I don't want to target the number of lines of code, but in another form💪:

1、 I hope to understand software engineering from the perspective of software process

2、 I hope to develop software projects based on user needs and improve variability

3、 I hope to standardize programming habits and improve code quality

A good programmer is one who has to look both ways when crossing a one-way street. ——Doug Linder

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• KimSton 2021-09-29 22:00
    关注

I hope to you can make your own software successfully at the end of the semester.

评论

报告相同问题?

问题事件

• 创建了问题 9月16日

悬赏问题

• ¥15 机器学习预测遇到的目标函数问题
  • ¥15 python的EOFError该怎么解决?
  • ¥15 Fluent,液体进入旋转区域体积分数不连续
  • ¥15 java linux下将docx文件转pdf
  • ¥15 maven无法下载依赖包
  • ¥15 关于pycharm, Callable[[str],bool]作为方法参数使用时, lambda 类型不提示问题
  • ¥15 layui数据重载无效