https://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ

The Link of Requirement of This Assignment

https://bbs.csdn.net/topics/600546911

The Aim of This Assignment

Self Introduction&Course Plan

MU STU ID and FZU STU ID

19104090_831902111

Self introduction

My name is Zeng Yihao, a junior student majoring in automation in Maynooth College of International Engineering, Fuzhou University.
    I am very glad to join this course and look forward to new gains it can bring to me.Different from other students, WHAT I pursue in college is the love of life.
    During class time, I will complete the study requirement on time, which I think is the basic requirement of being a student.In my spare time, I love nature, and I like to feel the secret of nature by blending into the colorful scenery.I like to taste tea, like to calm down to taste a good tea, enjoy the improvement of their realm.However, the most let me love or sports, every day I can not leave in the sports ground to fly myself, I like this feeling without any constraint, pure empty ourselves.Hope like-minded friends can enjoy the fun of life together.

Skills

Programing language like C,C++,JAVA,MATLAB and so on.

Played with deep learning neural networks.Like CNN,GCN.

Shortcoming

Not very good at code, just know some code.

I love code, but I'm afraid to learn it. I always think my ability is too far from others.

If SOMETHING happens to me, I will be a little impatient, unable to calm down and deal with it in the most reasonable way in the first time.

Course Plan

Through the study of this course, I want to make more friends with the same interests and hobbies.
   But most of all, I wanted to understand the history of software, its evolution, and what it does today.
What is the impact of software on life? What is the process of software design, writing, generation and use?
Besides, my code ability is very weak.                                                                                                                               I hope I can develop my interest in code and learn some advanced languages after finishing this course.
   Thank you!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 资料小助手 2023-01-28 09:24
    关注

mark

评论

报告相同问题?

问题事件

• 创建了问题 9月17日

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎么获取下面的: glove_word2id.json和 glove_numpy.npy 这两个文件