浏览 21

EE308 Lab1

The Link Your Class

https://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ?category=0
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/600546911
The Aim of This AssignmentSelf Introduction & Course Plan
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID19103611_831902129

Self introduction:

My name's PeixiYu,a junior student at Maynooth International Engineering College.This is my third year of my university.After two years of study,I have gained a lot of knowledge,and I know more about the importance of study.I like playing games,watching movies,going out to play with friends,and sometimes going to exercise ,such as playing basketball.I love to travel,during the holidays,if I have time,I will travel to broaden my horizons.At the same time,Ilike photography,so I can always take good photos when I travel. 

I like my present university and major.My major is Robotics and Intelligent Devices(RIDS).The major is my interest,therefore,I am confident to learn it well.I hope I can design something by my self when i finish my study,such as some intelligent programs,robots and so on.

My skills

1.Matlab

2.Some basic programming language(Java C C++)

3.Some simple singlechip computers(Arduino RaspberryPi )

4.PCB welding

Disadvantages:

Sometimes I have procrastination,tasks that could been completed early will be put off late.This is a manifestation of unreasonable time arrangement.In this semester,I will try to correct my bad habits,working harder to improve myself.

Course plan:

I hope that in this course, I can learn all the steps of developing software, strengthen my code ability, realize the combination of software and hardware, and make an intelligent product . What's more, I hope I can exercise my team work ability and make full use of everyone's strength in the team to achieve better results.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 资料小助手 2023-01-28 09:24
    关注

mark

评论

报告相同问题?

问题事件

• 创建了问题 9月17日

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界