编程介的小学生 2019-03-23 00:39 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 542

累计求和动态数组内连续计算问题,采用C语言的办法,怎么求解?

Problem Description
One day, Tom traveled to a country named BGM. BGM is a small country, but there are N (N <= 100) towns in it. Each town products one kind of food, the food will be transported to all the towns. In addition, the trucks will always take the shortest way. There are M (M <= 3000) two-way roads connecting the towns, and the length of the road is 1.
Let SUM be the total distance of the shortest paths between all pairs of the towns. Please write a program to calculate the new SUM after one of the M roads is destroyed.

Input
The input contains several test cases.
The first line contains two positive integers N, M. The following M lines each contains two integers u, v, meaning there is a two-way road between town u and v. The roads are numbered from 1 to M according to the order of the input.
The input will be terminated by EOF.

Output
Output M lines, the i-th line is the new SUM after the i-th road is destroyed. If the towns are not connected after the i-th road is destroyed, please output “INF” in the i-th line.

Sample Input
5 4
5 1
1 3
3 2
5 4
2 2
1 2
1 2

Sample Output
INF
INF
INF
INF

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
    • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
    • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
    • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
    • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
    • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
    • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
    • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
    • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
    • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)