编程介的小学生 2019-03-26 17:07 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 211

数列的翻转表的一个算法的问题的求解,用C语言的程序编写怎么实现的啊

Problem Description
Let { A1,A2,...,An } be a permutation of the set{ 1,2,..., n}. If i < j and Ai > Aj then the pair (Ai,Aj) is called an "inversion" of the permutation. For example, the permutation {3, 1, 4, 2} has three inversions: (3,1), (3,2) and (4,2).
The inversion table B1,B2,...,Bn of the permutation { A1,A2,...,An } is obtained by letting Bj be the number of elements to the left of j that are greater than j. (In other words, Bj is the number of inversions whose second component is j.) For example, the permutation:
{ 5,9,1,8,2,6,4,7,3 }
has the inversion table
2 3 6 4 0 2 2 1 0
since there are 2 numbers, 5 and 9, to the left of 1; 3 numbers, 5, 9 and 8, to the left of 2; etc.
Perhaps the most important fact about inversions is Marshall Hall's observation that an inversion table uniquely determines the corresponding permutation. So your task is to convert a permutation to its inversion table, or vise versa, to convert from an inversion table to the corresponding permutation.

Input
The input consists of several test cases. Each test case contains two lines.
The first line contains a single integer N ( 1 <= N <= 50) which indicates the number of elements in the permutation/invertion table.
The second line begins with a single charactor either 'P', meaning that the next N integers form a permutation, or 'I', meaning that the next N integers form an inversion table.

Output
For each case of the input output a line of intergers, seperated by a single space (no space at the end of the line). If the input is a permutation, your output will be the corresponding inversion table; if the input is an inversion table, your output will be the corresponding permutation.

Sample Input
P 5 9 1 8 2 6 4 7 3
I 2 3 6 4 0 2 2 1 0

Sample Output
2 3 6 4 0 2 2 1 0
5 9 1 8 2 6 4 7 3

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求chat4.0解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
    • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
    • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
    • ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
    • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
    • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
    • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
    • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
    • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
    • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果