编程介的小学生 2019-03-30 00:13 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 280

阿拉伯数字转换为罗马的数字的格式的问题,如何使用C程序的设计来编写的代码

Problem Description
Roman numerals are an ancient numbering system used extensively throughout Europe through the 13th century (where it was eventually replaced by our current positional system). Vestiges of this system still exist today on clock faces, building cornerstones, Super Bowls and Star Wars episodes. The system uses the following 7 symbols:

Symbols I, X, C and M can be repeated as needed (though never more than three times for I, X and C), so that 3 is represented as III, 27 as XXVII and 4865 as MMMMDCCCLXV. The symbols are always written from the highest value to the lowest, but for one exception: if a lower symbol precedes a higher one, it is subtracted from the higher. Thus 4 is written not as IIII but as IV, and 900 is written as CM. The rules for this subtractive behavior are the following:
1. Only I, X and C can be subtracted.
2. These numbers can only appear once in their subtractive versions (e.g., you can’t write 8 as IIX).
3. Each can only come before symbols that are no larger than 10 times their value. Thus we can not write IC for 99 or XD for 490 (these would be XCIX and CDXC, respectively). Note that the first two words in this problem title are invalid Roman numerals, but the third is fine.
Your task for this problem is simple: read in a set of Roman numeral values and output their sum as a Roman numeral.

Input
Input will consist of multiple test cases. Each test case starts with a positive integer n indicating the number of values to add. After this will come n values (potentially several on a line), all valid Roman numerals with whitespace only coming between values. A value of n = 0 will indicate end of input. All sums will be less than 5000.

Output
For each test case, output the case number and the sum, both as Roman numerals, using the format shown below. Case numbers should start at I.

Sample Input
XII MDL
I I I
I

Sample Output
Case I: MDLXII
Case II: IV

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
    • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
    • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
    • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
    • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
    • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
    • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
    • ¥15 一道python难题3
    • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
    • ¥15 arduino 步进电机