EE_black 2021-12-20 22:01 采纳率: 0%
浏览 11

EE308_lab12

The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ?category=0
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/603781458
The Aim of This AssignmentSummary of EE308
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID19103590_831901129

After so many times of experiment, my this major of software engineering have very deep understanding, at the same time I also realized to complete an experiment that need to learn in the process of module, which I also expected to begin the experiment, in the process of study, we studied a lot of knowledge, also learned as a team we need cooperation ability;

However, there are still a lot of things I am interested in, such as programming and many functions. Because of my limited energy and strength, I have no time to learn and realize them.But I will continue to learn more techniques, after all, hair is made to be lost

In this experiment, I probably finished more than 10,000 lines, and each operation probably took more than ten hours. Although the result was not ideal, I really finished it line by line.

worklines of code
Personal Programming500
Pair programming600
Team programming8500
Total10000

worktime(min)
Personal Programming1000
Pair programming4000
Team programming6000
Total11000

I was most impressed when I sprinted through the small program, because it was hard and took a long time. I spent most of the week learning it, learning django, Cocos, Axure, etc., and relearning Python.

I was responsible for the front and back docking, so I realized the importance of communication. In the process of experiment, fast progress of one party does not mean fast progress of the whole group. Only when the most difficult part is completed, can we start docking

• I compressed the assessment content. There were too many contents. I felt that some contents did not have a good effect.
  • It's important to instruct people to learn. There are some things that are difficult to learn on your own, especially when your undergraduate major is not computer science, but the overall experience was good

Every member of the team is excellent. Thanks to me for having such a good leader who guided us to complete every task, thanks to a warm-hearted teaching assistant who solved many of our problems, thanks to the teacher's courses and learned a lot of interesting knowledge.

All the meetings and cooperation have been record in the CSDN blog:
AlphaSprint Summary
All the data and coding can be found in Github:
https://github.com/jyw2000-jyw/EE308-AlphaSprint

What I want to say: I look forward to learning more in the direction of computer and going further in the future. I hope my final exam can be more ideal.

This video records the hardest moment of our semester. If you want to know, you can take a look.

软件工程AlphaSprintVlog-宁可累死自己也要卷死同学_电子竞技热门视频 (bilibili.com)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 资料小助手 2023-01-26 12:24
    关注

mark

评论

报告相同问题?

问题事件

• 创建了问题 12月20日

悬赏问题

• ¥100 springboot2.7.x 整合 sharding 的问题
  • ¥15 如何通过命令行操作统信360安全浏览器?
  • ¥15 upload-labs-master第三关
  • ¥15 关于LT3758反激式负压电源,功率三极管烧毁的问题
  • ¥20 aruba ap305 CAP转IAP
  • ¥20 rockchip rk3588 ffmedia运行异常
  • ¥30 如何用 Java 简单系统设计?(相关搜索:服务器|面向对象设计|随机数)
  • ¥15 鸿蒙开发(关键词-开发环境)
  • ¥15 错误使用 mex Embedding metadata in the MEX file failed.
  • ¥30 Fractal eXtreme 64-bit求解锁15天限制