编程介的小学生 2019-05-15 00:05 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 169

计算可以获取到的最高的分数的值,运用C语言程序代码实现编写的过程是什么

Problem Description
Every school has some legends, Northeastern University is the same.

Enter from the north gate of Northeastern University,You are facing the main building of Northeastern University.Ninety-nine percent of the students have not been there,It is said that there is a monster in it.

QSCI am a curious NEU_ACMer,This is the story he told us.

It’s a certain period,QSCI am in a dark night, secretly sneaked into the East Building,hope to see the master.After a serious search,He finally saw the little master in a dark corner. The master said:

“You and I, we're interfacing.please solve my little puzzle!

There are N pairs of numbers,Each pair consists of a key and a value,Now you need to move out some of the pairs to get the score.You can move out two continuous pairs,if and only if their keys are non coprime(their gcd is not one).The final score you get is the sum of all pair’s value which be moved out. May I ask how many points you can get the most?

The answer you give is directly related to your final exam results~The young man~”

QSC is very sad when he told the story,He failed his linear algebra that year because he didn't work out the puzzle.

Could you solve this puzzle?

(Data range:1<=N<=300
1<=Ai.key<=1,000,000,000
0<Ai.value<=1,000,000,000)

Input
First line contains a integer T,means there are T(1≤T≤10) test case。

Each test case start with one integer N . Next line contains N integers,means Ai.key.Next line contains N integers,means Ai.value.

Output
For each test case,output the max score you could get in a line.

Sample Input
1 2 3
1 1 1
1 2 4
1 1 1
1 3 4 3
1 1 1 1

Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python中合并修改日期相同的CSV文件并按照修改日期的名字命名文件
    • ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
    • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
    • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
    • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
    • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
    • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
    • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
    • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
    • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员