编程介的小学生 2019-06-01 21:42 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 140

输出一行中获得礼物的人。如果没有人能得到礼物,输出“no one”,用C语言程序编写的解法

Problem Description
There are m people in n cities, and they all want to attend the party which hold by zz. They set out at the same time, and they all will choose the best way they think, but due to someone take a ride, someone drive, and someone take a taxi, they have different speed. Can you find out who will get zz's mysterious present? The first one get the party will get the present . If there are several people get at the same time, the one who stay in the city which is farther from the city where is zz at begin will get the present. If there are several people get at the same time and the distance from the city he is at begin to the city where zz is, the one who has the larger number will get the present.

Input
The first line: three integers n, m and k. m is the total number of the people, and n is the total number of cities, and k is the number of the way.(0<n<=300, 0<m<=n, 0<k<5000)
The second line to the (k+1)th line: three integers a, b and c. There is a way from a to b, and the length of the way is c.(0<a,b<=n, 0<c<=100)
The (k+2)th line: one integer p(0<p<=n), p is the city where zz is.
The (k+3)th line: m integers. the ith people is at the place p[i] at begin.(0<p[i]<=n)
The (k+4)th line: m integers. the speed of the ith people is speed[i];(0<speed[i]<=100)
All the ways are directed.

Output
For each case, output the one who get the present in one line. If no one can get the present, output "No one".

Sample Input
3 1 3
1 2 2
1 3 3
2 3 1

Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Matlab怎么求解含参的二重积分?
    • ¥15 苹果手机突然连不上wifi了?
    • ¥15 cgictest.cgi文件无法访问
    • ¥20 删除和修改功能无法调用
    • ¥15 kafka topic 所有分副本数修改
    • ¥15 小程序中fit格式等运动数据文件怎样实现可视化?(包含心率信息))
    • ¥15 如何利用mmdetection3d中的get_flops.py文件计算fcos3d方法的flops?
    • ¥40 串口调试助手打开串口后,keil5的代码就停止了
    • ¥15 电脑最近经常蓝屏,求大家看看哪的问题
    • ¥60 高价有偿求java辅导。工程量较大,价格你定,联系确定辅导后将采纳你的答案。希望能给出完整详细代码,并能解释回答我关于代码的疑问疑问,代码要求如下,联系我会发文档