编程介的小学生 2019-06-16 21:23 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 173

计算可以获取的最大的点数,怎么采用 C 语言的方式怎么才能计算得出的用的具体的实现的过程

Problem Description
ZZZ is an enthusiastic ACMer and he spends lots of time on training. He always stays up late for training. He needs enough time to sleep, and hates skipping classes. So he always sleeps in the class. With the final exams coming, he has to spare some time to listen to the teacher. Today, he hears that the teacher will have a revision class. The class is N (1 <= N <= 1000) minutes long. If ZZZ listens to the teacher in the i-th minute, he can get Ai points (1<=Ai<=1000). If he starts listening, he will listen to the teacher at least L (1 <= L <= N) minutes consecutively. Its the most important that he must have at least M (1 <= M <= N) minutes for sleeping (the M minutes neednt be consecutive). Suppose ZZZ knows the points he can get in every minute. Now help ZZZ to compute the maximal points he can get.

Input
The input contains several cases. The first line of each case contains three integers N, M, L mentioned in the description. The second line follows N integers separated by spaces. The i-th integer Ai means there are Ai points in the i-th minute.

Output
For each test case, output an integer, indicating the maximal points ZZZ can get.

Sample Input
10 3 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 高价邀请复制 域天d8联网狗
    • ¥15 本题的答案是不是有问题
    • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:(svydesign)为什么在一个大的数据集中抽取了一个小数据集
    • ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
    • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
    • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
    • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
    • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
    • ¥15 蓝桥杯单片机第十三届第一场,整点继电器吸合,5s后断开出现了问题
    • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?