编程介的小学生 2019-08-27 18:32 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 85

Stock Prices是怎么用C语言来解答的

Problem Description
Buy low, sell high. That is what one should do to make profit in the stock market (we will ignore short selling here). Of course, no one can tell the price of a stock in the future, so it is difficult to know exactly when to buy and sell and how much profit one can make by repeatedly buying and selling a stock.

But if you do have the history of price of a stock for the last n days, it is certainly possible to determine the maximum profit that could have been made. Instead, we are interested in finding the k1 lowest prices and k2 highest prices in the history.

Input
The input consists of a number of cases. The first line of each case starts with positive integers n, k1, and k2 on a line (n <= 1,000,000, k1 + k2 <= n, k1, k2 <= 100). The next line contains integers giving the prices of a stock in the last n days: the i-th integer (1 <= i <= n) gives the stock price on day i. The stock prices are non-negative. The input is terminated by n = k1 = k2 = 0, and that case should not be processed.

Output
For each case, produce three lines of output. The first line contains the case number (starting from 1) on one line. The second line specifies the days on which the k1 lowest stock prices occur. The days are sorted in ascending order. The third line specifies the days on which the k2 highest stock prices occur, and the days sorted in descending order. The entries in each list should be separated by a single space. If there are multiple correct lists for the lowest prices, choose the lexicographically smallest list. If there are multiple correct lists for the highest prices, choose the lexicographically largest list.

Sample Input
10 3 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
10 3 2
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
0 0 0

Sample Output
Case 1
1 2 3
10 9
Case 2
8 9 10
2 1

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
    • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
    • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
    • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
    • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
    • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
    • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
    • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
    • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
    • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)