doudeng5764 2015-05-19 12:43
浏览 158
已采纳

在本地MacOS Jekyll站点(端口4000)上运行PHP代码

I've build a Jekyll website on my localhost (MacOS Mavericks). The website is served at http://localhost:4000/website/ and everything regarding Jekyll is running just fine.

However, I now want to have a contact form in PHP that allows me to receive emails. I placed a contact.php file in the website/ folder and have the form POST to that file. On my remote web server, this is working perfectly. However, on the localhost, the PHP isn't parsed, and plain text is displayed on contact.php. However, PHP is parsed perfectly on localhost/contact.php.

How do I get my localhost (Apache? PHP?) to process PHP files on my local Mac http://localhost:4000/ (without breaking my Jekyll website that listens on the same :4000 port)?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dso0139 2015-05-19 15:36
    关注

You can't use the same port. The port determines the application endpoint that will handle the request on the IP address. The Jekyll server (WEBrick library) uses port 4000 as a default.

The typical way to handle this problem, is to use a "web service" to add dynamic functionality. For instance, the jekyll docs suggest using something like FormKeep, or SimpleForm.

What you're asking is to setup a "web service" yourself. To do this it would need to be on another port or another IP address. The "service" will simply act as an endpoint to accept and process your form post. In this case you could setup a webserver using Apache/PHP on a different port than Jekyll -- such as the standard port 80 -- then write a PHP script (e.g., webform.php) that in combination with the static form is setup to respond and process your form.

Note: It is possible to configure both Jekyll and Apache to respond to requests on port 4000. However, both applications (aka servers) can't be running at the same time. The ip:port combination determines which application an internet request is sent to.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 逻辑谓词和消解原理的运用
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作