dte49889 2012-12-04 13:31
浏览 356
已采纳

PHP - 尝试使用error_log()进行日志记录导致500错误

I have an IIS server which is serving PHP via fastcgi. When the error log file is written to by a user other than one in IIS_IUSRS group (The group the IIS User is running under) the file becomes un-writable by IIS and the PHP calls to error_log() causes a 500 error. (At least that's my guess seeing as if I delete the log file, the error dissapears and the log file is re-created).

Is there anyway I can stop the 500 error from happening?

EDIT: To be clear I know I can stop this by stopping logging, logging to event log or different location etc, but that's not what I mean. I mean I just want to prevent the 500 error, I don't care enough that my system can't log that it should break the site when it tries to. That's exactly the worst behaviour it could have. I just want the 500 error to not happen and the site to continue working.

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dszdiavv474681 2013-02-26 11:01
    关注

Since your scheduled task is actually changing the permissions on the error log file, the only viable options I can see are:

1) Make the scheduled task not write to the error_log. Add the following to the top of the cron job:

error_reporting(E_NONE);

2) Make the scheduled task write to the system log (event viewer in windows) by issuing the following command at the start of your scheduled task (PHP file):

ini_set('error_log', 'syslog');

3) If all of the above do not suit you, you can try scheduling the task as the IIS User/Group. This would insure that the permissions are met and error 500 is no longer caused.

There is no magic fix to this, you can either change the scheduled task so it has the same UID/GID as the PHP process, or you can stop logging in the scheduled_task.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧