编程介的小学生 2019-08-29 23:50 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 91

C语言,GRE Words Once More!

Problem Description
Now Matt is preparing for the Graduate Record Examinations as Coach Pang did in 2013 and George did in 2011.

Thanks to modern techniques, Matt uses automata instead of old-fasioned vocabulary books.

The automata used by Matt is a directed acyclic graph (DAG) with N vertices and M edges. The vertices are conveniently numbered by 1, 2, . . . , N . Each edge is labeled with an integer. Additionally, some vertices are marked as special.

A GRE word is obtained by concatenating the labels on the path from vertex 1 to a special vertex.

Now, Matt has Q questions. The i-th question is asking for the length of ki-th smallest words among all the GRE words he can obtain in lexicographical order.

Input
The first line contains only one integer T , which indicates the number of test cases.

For each test case, the first line contains three integers N, M, Q (2 ≤ N ≤ 105, 0 ≤ M ≤ 105, 1 ≤ Q ≤ 105).

The second line contains N - 1 integers s2, . . . , sn. If the i-th vertex is special, then si = 1. Otherwise, si = 0. Vertex 1 is never special.

Each of the following M lines contains three integers ai, bi, ci denoting an edge from vertex ai to vertex bi labeled with ci (1 ≤ ai, bi ≤ N, 1 ≤ ci ≤ 109). For each vertex v, all outgoing edges are labeled with distinct integers.

Each of the following Q lines contains the integer ki (1 ≤ ki ≤ 108) of the i-th question.

Output
For each test case, output “Case #x:” in the frirst line, where x is the case number (starting from 1).

Then, for each question, output the length of the word in one line. If the word does not exist, output “-1” (without quotes) instead.

Sample Input
3 3 4
1 1
1 2 1
1 3 12
2 3 3

Sample Output
Case #1:

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
    • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
    • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
    • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
    • ¥15 解riccati方程组
    • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
    • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
    • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
    • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
    • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题