dqls67891 2014-01-20 07:16
浏览 722
已采纳

如何更改HTTP GET请求的最大长度以存储参数? 可能吗?

Hi I want to increase the size of the params (in URL) via HTTP GET request.

My requirement is, I am modifying a html form which is already built with few fields and the type of form request is "GET" to add another description field to it. the length of the description may be several lines. If I send this data also via GET, there may b e a chance of exceeding the limit of the total URL limit. SO as a measure of precaution I am trying to increase the GET request size.

Is it possible? if so how can I do it?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongpu2694 2014-01-20 07:28
    关注

Search returned this question: Is there a limit to the length of a GET request?

To conclude: in specifications no limit is set for GET request size, but some web browsers set limits (for example, IE, which limits the GET request size to about 2000 characters). Also, from my own experience I know that some web servers (like Apache) allow to configure the maximum GET/POST request size, but this depends on which web server You are using in the backend.

Suggestion: use POST instead of GET, if You need to have bigger request size than 2000 characters. Verify whether Your web-server sets limits to GET/POST request sizes or not.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题