dongmeiran609914 2013-03-18 14:15
浏览 77

如何根据特定的设置规则创建唯一的字母数字代码?

I need to be able to have a user be provided with the next available filename for their project based on the following rules.

• 3 characters to represent a company name or location

• 1 character that denotes a model number (i.e. 2 for the 3200 series then 3 for the 3300 series)

• 1 character for the validation type which is a number 2 or a 3 only

• 1 character for telling of its production or development

• 1 character for the version number. ( it was suggested that it be 0 - z ) don't know how else to do that with one character.

If anyone has a better idea for file naming denoting all those things in only 7 characters then let me know. Files get loaded onto an electronic device and it will not accept file names longer than 7 characters.

I figured I would create an interface so that someone could click on the location and click a check box for prod or dev and so on and it would spit out a viable filename for the user to key in when the application prompts the user for a file name. There may be a great many of these files so I am facing quite a challenge to make sure they stay in order, we can spot details of a file based on it's name and making sure they are unique.

Any ideas?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dscs63759 2013-03-18 15:16
    关注

Something like this should be good enough to start testing. It won't work in MySQL as written, but you can replace the check constraints with foreign key constraints.

create table filenames (
      company_name_or_location char(3) not null,
      model char(1) not null,
      validation_type char(1) not null check (validation_type in ('2', '3')),
      prod_or_dev char(1) not null check (prod_or_dev in ('p', 'd')),
      version char(1) not null,
      primary key (company_name_or_location, model, validation_type, prod_or_dev, version)
    );

Notes

All columns allow any alphanumeric character, including (probably) Unicode characters. That might not be what you want. The best way to eliminate Unicode characters is probably by using a collation that doesn't include Unicode. You probably want to do that for the table, not for the whole database.

If you use a surrogate key, you still need all the other constraints I wrote for that table, including a UNIQUE constraint on the columns {company_name_or_location, model, validation_type, prod_or_dev, version}. (You need all those constraints, or equivalent constraints that account for Unicode, for whether model should allow numeric or alphanumeric, etc.)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥15 python天天向上类似问题,但没有清零
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题