doubi1713 2019-03-08 09:01
浏览 86

在PHP中高效插入和/或删除双向链表的元素

I need to use a doubly linked list data structure which would allow me to insert and/or remove elements arbitrarily at any position with constant time (O(1)) without reindexing any internal data structure.

I was thinking about implementing my own data structure, but then I came across SplDoublyLinkedList (http://php.net/manual/en/class.spldoublylinkedlist.php).

Instantly, two things make me doubting:

1. Its SplDoublyLinkedList::add ( mixed $index , mixed $newval ) method takes an $index parameter and it is said that it shuffles the previous value at that index (and all subsequent values) up through the list.
  2. Its remove counterpart method SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetUnset also takes an index as parameter and reindexes the internal array of the doubly linked list.

These two points make me think that the SplDoublyLinkedList in PHP behaves more like a Java ArrayList, where the internal array of the data structure is reindexed again and again after every insert/remove operation.

In fact if you run the following code, you will see that there's an internal array being reindexed:

$dlist = new SplDoublyLinkedList();  
$dlist->push('A'); 
$dlist->push('B'); 
$dlist->push('C');

var_dump($dlist);

$dlist->add(1, 'Z');

echo "After insertion in the middle of the list:";

var_dump($dlist);

Output:

class SplDoublyLinkedList#1 (2) {
  private $flags =>
  int(0)
  private $dllist =>
  array(3) {
    [0] =>
    string(1) "A"
    [1] =>
    string(1) "B"
    [2] =>
    string(1) "C"
  }
}

After insertion in the middle of the list:

class SplDoublyLinkedList#1 (2) {
  private $flags =>
  int(0)
  private $dllist =>
  array(4) {
    [0] =>
    string(1) "A"
    [1] =>
    string(1) "Z"
    [2] =>
    string(1) "B"
    [3] =>
    string(1) "C"
  }
}

Same goes for SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetUnset.

Whereas, in a doubly linked list, there's no concept of index, just nodes with a previous and next element, allowing O(1) insertion and removal (taken from http://www.java2novice.com/data-structures-in-java/linked-list/doubly-linked-list/).

Insertion: enter image description here

Removal: enter image description here

Any thoughts regarding the implementation details of the SplDoublyLinkedList in PHP? Do SplDoublyLinkedList::add and SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetUnset really allow insertion/removal with O(1) constant time or do I need to be wary because internally it uses an array which is reindexed after every insertion/removal operation?

Thank you for the attention.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
    • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
    • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
    • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
    • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
    • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
    • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
    • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
    • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
    • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端