doupai8095 2013-08-30 20:58
浏览 454
已采纳

Paypal沙盒测试帐户没有资金问题

I have problem with paypal sendbox testing account. I am trying to reproduce failing transaction when there is no enough funds but even when i make PERSONAL test account with 0$ i always get transaction complited and money is always transferd on BUSSINESS account. When i try to pay i get this message:

PayPal will use Discover XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-0295 to fund this transaction if your bank does not have enough funds.

So every time it draws money from that card, but when i try to delete that card from PERSONAL user i am rejected.

Do you know what can cause this problem? :/

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsndm82062 2013-08-31 16:17
    关注

You can create test accounts without bank / balance / card.
    Though if that's the case and the account doesn't have any funds, the buyer will be asked to add a card to his account prior to being redirected back to your site.

If you'd like to test a card decline (which is different than testing a PayPal account with no funds), enable 'Negative testing' on your buyer test account and set the 'amount' the AMT='104.86 for API error code 10486, or AMT=106.06 for API error code 10606.

See also https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/classic/express-checkout/ht_ec_fundingfailure10486/ for more details about testing the API error 10486.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
  • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
  • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
  • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
  • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
  • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
  • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常
  • ¥15 关于风控系统,如何去选择
  • ¥15 这款软件是什么?需要能满足我的需求
  • ¥15 SpringSecurityOauth2登陆前后request不一致