duanpai1033 2012-08-23 17:43
浏览 62
已采纳

使用ajax / javascript调用php函数

Ok guys I know this question has been asked before but I am very new to PHP and JavaScript and hadn't even heard of ajax until i started looking for an answer to this question so do not understand previous answers.

I am creating a site that essentially is a bunch of videos in a SQL database, it shows one video at a time, I would like to have a next and previous video buttons.

However I cant get past this ajax thing so my question is even simpler. I have looked at this question/answer and think it pretty much sums up what im asking:

How do I run PHP code when a user clicks on a link?

I have copied that exact code,

<script type="text/javascript">
       function doSomething() {
       $.get("backend.php");
          return false;
      }
     </script>

<a href="#" onclick="doSomething();">Click Me!</a>

And in my backend.php file i have literally just got <?php echo "Hello" ?> just to test it and therefore my understanding is that when i click the link the javascript onClick event is trigged which in turn calls the backend.php file, which says to print "Hello" to the page. However when i click the link it does nothing.

Eventually obviously im going to need to get a lot more complex with my php functions and calling variables and all that stuff but i like to figure things out for myself for the most part so i learn. However im stuck on this bit. Also whilst im here i will ask another thing, I want to 'give back' to the users of the site for answering my questions but I can only really well enough in HTML and CSS to answer other peoples questions, any advice on being able to find the simpler questions on here so i can answer some.

Thanks in advance :)

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• doucuan5365 2012-08-23 17:46
    关注

It does nothing becuase you don't do anything with the result. My guess is that in the example you took, it does some work and doesn't show anything to the user. So if you just had some stuff you wanted to run on the server without returning any output to the user, you could simply do that, and it would work.

Example from jQuery's .get() documentation

What you do:

Example: Request the test.php page, but ignore the return results.

$.get("test.php");

What you want to do:

Example: Alert out the results from requesting test.php (HTML or XML, depending on what was returned).

$.get("test.php", function(data){
        alert("Data Loaded: " + data);
    });

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿